Answering Service

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
My wife stays at home with our 3 year old and has been answering the phone for about a year. Our raging tyrant of a 3 year old and 2 barking and unruly dogs are making it difficult for my wife to cope with the increasing demand for our (awesome) services. What do we do? I've never tried Full Circle or the new comer Answer Phone. We currently use Service Monster fir scheduling and have very few complaints...Help!

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If possible, keep the dogs in a separate area for at least a few hours a day so ur wife can have some peace while handling calls. Avoid using an outside service until ur volume justifies it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Russ T.

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree with Ken about using a service full time if you are not that busy but I know that with Full Circle you can chose to use them for just an hour day if needed.
Go home for some nookie or a sammy and not be bothered with piss calls.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Too funny, Russ.

I'm in exactly the same situation...

However, the wife(mine) has her own job, so she only answer the phone part time when I'm working. I can tell you one thing, she broke her leg and had/has to be off work for the last six weeks(so she's answering full time) and thing have really blown up(very busy, very overwhelming)... Answering phone most important part of all this, imagine that...

Ohhh, not only did she break her leg, she's also seven month preggo with my son's little brother! She can't be left alone(she's getting back to walking now, slowly) with him, can't even pick him up... Soooooooo, my mom and her dog have been staying with us to help(omg).....

I agree w/Ken, it's hard to keep a 2/3 yr old and a dog quiet, but it's the best plan for us, right now.

Answerphone

Name
Jeff
Russ/Coop:

I invite you guys to read up on our other user's experiences with our service. Many are former FC users that switched, and have given us some of the best praise we could ever ask for - all have been outstanding customers for us. You can read that thread .:here:.

We have pricing plans that start at just 30 minutes - which would probably be 10-15 scheduling calls, and goes up from there. As for the actual pricing, we are significantly less than FC. I'd be happy to forward our prices to you if you would like. PM me your email address.

Cheers,

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom