Any advantage to having Google ads on your website?

Becker

Name
Becker
I think not...

googleads.JPG

Name
I'm Rick James
I think google tracks where you go and puts up ads that you might be interested in. So if someone just has been looking up carpet cleaning, the ads will reflect that.

But bad idea.

highsteam

Name
Alberto
Ive been thinking about it too. It would be great if you can have control of the type of ads they would display. For example vacuums, general cleaning supplies or some like that. Definitely not want your competition on your page. There is some type of advertising that you point the word with your mouse and opens a small ad. Dont remember the name but could be good for our blogs,.

Temple

Well one advantage would be that you could make some money if people clicked it alot. But I still wouldn't do it. It just makes your website look unprofessional.

nerdwithme

Ads are not great for websites that sell services. A larger business that has paid for a PPC 'pay per click' type ad could have their advertisement show up on your website. Why would you want that to happen?

Websites that make money from ad traffic are usually websites that offer information on niche subjects or are a community of some sort.

Here is a great article on reddit about a guy who has made money with google adSense give it a read http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/s ... e_program/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom