any Cimex'ers tried Steve's Blast?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Snake Oil has been my fav for the past year. i'm always looking for the best encap product out there for the Cimex.

any Blast feedback?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Blast is hands down the best thing I've used for encap and padcapping.

Disclaimer: I've only done encap once and it was with Blast...But I've padded as much as the best of them.

The 2 part system really works well when you're deciding what to use when cleaning greasy nasty restaurants or pissy yellow residential carpets.

You can add more of the stain fighting or grease fighting as you seen fit.

Not harsh smell....Jen said "It smells clean"....and she would tell me if I made the house smell funny...Trust me.

No sticky residue...Carpet looks better as it dries because the peroxy keeps working on any yellow that didn't come completely out.

It's my go to juice now...As I use up my peroxcellent on lesser jobs...I'm growing my stockpile of Blast.

Buy some

Here
http://vacaway.com/vaBlast/

You won't be disappointed.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
tx Brian, but have you tried it in a Cimex?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No I haven't...Don't own one.

I've used it with the Orbot......either padding or with an agiclean/fiberplus pad for encapping.

I'm sure the Cimex would kick it's butt....But I'm not sure of the foaming.......Not very much of it when I do it so there you have it.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
ok tx. idc about foaming. i just want the best results. looks like nobody has tried it with the Mex, i'll have to order some somewhat amus

Back
Top Bottom