Any decent dependable cordless and corded sprayers?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Ihave a few jobs coming up that I would not mind hosing with sprayer other then a pump up.

Adjustable psi nice but not necessary
Light weight as possible
Wheels? Maybe
2-4 gallons? If it fits the bill

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The battery will be the weak point in any cordless sprayer. If you do go cordless, Multi-sprayer. If you go corded, I prefer the Flexipro. The corded Multi-Sprayer is also good.

Name
Scott Turknett
The battery will be the weak point in any cordless sprayer. If you do go cordless, Multi-sprayer. If you go corded, I prefer the Flexipro. The corded Multi-Sprayer is also good.
Spray time on the Milwaukee is supposed to be pretty long, and easy to keep a spare battery on the charger

steve_64

Not sure what Milwaukee looks like but these battery sprayer need an easy and dependable way to charge them. I'm tired of taking mine apart to replace or get the battery to charge.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Firm believer in battery Multi Sprayer here for over 20 years. We charge ours every night at the shop for best battery performance (as well as on the truck between jobs).

Reactions: Dolly Llama

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I am moding our 4 gallon sprayers for milwalkee 12 volt.. The guys always forget to charge it at end of day, easier to just plug in fresh battery. Bought bunch 9.0 AH

We also have a IPS modded running milwalkee 12 volt

Not much i dont mod

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Well. I am a Firm believer in a corded. So much less trouble.

And how many places a year (lets be generous- A decade) you actually do that have no electricity....and your Hydro-force would not work if needed, for that once in a decade black swan event? :winky:

And how many fractions of a second, that difficult plug-in event, steals from your life expectancy?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The Penguin 5 Gallon Cordless Sprayer from Master Clean is a solid sprayer. We've sold a lot of them and everyone's happy with the way they perform and hold up.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Made my own 5 gal battery sprayer with a 100 psi pump.

Has 10 inch wheels

do you keep it next to your home built scooter?

lta

steve_64

Made my own 5 gal battery sprayer with a 100 psi pump.

Has 10 inch wheels
I can get a pump for about $35 and about the same for a battery.
I'm getting tired of taking my Damn sprayer apart to charge the battery because of wires coming loose. Been thinking of making my own too.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I can get a pump for about $35 and about the same for a battery.
I'm getting tired of taking my Damn sprayer apart to charge the battery because of wires coming loose. Been thinking of making my own too.

Wires coming loose??:headscratch:

What will be the difference why wires won’t come loose on your JimmyRig sprayer??

And where can you buy pump for $30 bukz?
(That isn’t light duty low volume POS found in homeowner garden sprayers)

..L.T.A.

steve_64

Wires coming loose??:headscratch:

What will be the difference why wires won’t come loose on your JimmyRig sprayer??

And where can you buy pump for $30 bukz?
(That isn’t light duty low volume POS found in homeowner garden sprayers)

..L.T.A.
I would put the battery where it easily accesible. I've fought this Crap for several years. Everything from wires coming loose on the switch and baterry connection to I had no clue so rewired the whole Damn thing and I still keep having issues getting the battery to charge correctly.

Rural king chemical pumps. Smallest one for $30 or so. 60 psi I think. They last me a long time. I could go bigger but it wouldn't fit the mount correctly.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Steve shoot me your cell number by PM and I will send you a pic of my sprayer for ideas. Used it last ten years and only replaced battery twice.
I keep bayyery on on the sprayer and a spare in the truck. Bring home and put on a trickle charger. Use it mainly for bonnet cleaning.

steve_64

20190429_111641_Film1.jpgthe cover sucks to get off and on. Thinking of a way to make it easier. One screw should be enough not 6 that get soaked in product regularly from the wand dripping in the holder. Just haven't got angry enough yet to do it lol.

Name
Scott Turknett
Without prespray the Milwaukee is lighter than my flexi-pro. The Milwaukee can fit 4 gallons to the flexi-pro’s 2.5 gallons, so the Milwaukee gets much heavier when full. I will definitely only put 2.5 gallons in at a time now. I also want to mount it on a luggage carrier so it gets wheels. Otherwise the Milwaukee is superior to any other sprayer I have used

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom