Any Dyson lovers like the Amway Cleartrak?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
CleanEvolve said:
prestige cleaner said:
what do you guys think of prochems pv12 vacuum?

Great vacuum. I have the Sebo X4 version, it's the same vacuum. I've had it for 3 years, used it almost daily and it works as well today as when I bought it. Bags are around $2 a piece. I would buy another one, but this one just keeps going.

I saw that in the back of your truck Aris. They get a little crusty, (Like me :wink: ) but they're tough as nails.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I change my belt when I change the brush. If you're using it, should check the brush about every 6 mths. That Dyson brush is a brute, it'll probably only soften after 6 mths.

I looked at a couple Dysons. They look like a real bugger to work on.

Mike mentioned the cord length. I have an 50ft extension cord on mine, allows me to plug in once and reach the whole house most times. I've rewired one vac once with a 50ft cord. 75ft works just right.

Mikey P

Administrator
Got a near new Healthy Home today in the mail of ebay for $65.

Heavy as hell but considering how often my wife uses her Clearview I was amazed at how much it picked up.

Real fine stuff.

CleanEvo

Willy P said:
CleanEvolve said:
[quote="prestige cleaner":1af14xi0]what do you guys think of prochems pv12 vacuum?

Great vacuum. I have the Sebo X4 version, it's the same vacuum. I've had it for 3 years, used it almost daily and it works as well today as when I bought it. Bags are around $2 a piece. I would buy another one, but this one just keeps going.

I saw that in the back of your truck Aris. They get a little crusty, (Like me :wink: ) but they're tough as nails.[/quote:1af14xi0]

You did the vacuum check, eh?

It's official, I'm not a hack!

It was nice to finally meet someone from the board 8)

Name
Richard R. Christian
i know at least 1, maybe 2 guys here love the Amway Cleartrak.

i like my Dyson DC07 a lot, and the missus LOVES using it on commercial...i am trying to talk her into trying a new Amway Cleatrak off of eBay for a little more $ than the DC07, but she doesn't wanna risk it.

so is there any1 here that used to love Dysons, that now uses the Amway Cleartrak instead?

(no i ain't talkin about the Bissel cheapie's)
E
the only bene i notice from THE Cleartrak's pic's is that the dust bin looks bigger on the Amway. what i hate about the DC07 is the holes in it's dust bin tend to clog over time, and i gotta use a brush to clean them out....MESSY!
The Amway is heavy and does not turn easily. But simply is better at the core duty of cleaning carpets

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Well I'll be jiggered - went to another cc forum and what was one of the current topics with video attached (think Jughead must have run him off a while back but this man has the faith that Jughead's rediscovering after his brief scampooing sojourn)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom