any of you suppliers......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
have the RIGHT gasket for the RX-20.......

don't know who should be more ashamed of them selfs.........hydro master for making them....or interlink for selling them....my old ones lasted years...this P.O.S did not make it threw 2 weeks....

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

this is what they are supposed to look like.....

phy057-047_lg.jpg

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Weren't the original ones a darker grey in color? I still have the original one on my RX. That probably says more about how much I use machine but seriously if you keep it lubed, why would it go bad?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I kept it lubed....that is why it lasted for years.....but they do wear down....to where they will not seal any more....

Becker

Name
Becker
Jim Martin said:

don't know who should be more ashamed of them selfs.........hydro master for making them....or interlink for selling them....my old ones lasted years...this P.O.S did not make it threw 2 weeks....

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

phy057-047_lg.jpg

Jim Jim Jim.

You really don't see the problem?

Clearly you are pulling way to much CFM..

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
The new seals are not like the old grey ones.
These need to be swapped out every 10 hours and resoaked in oil to keep them running.
I am sure some supplier has some of the original grey ones sitting on a shelf somewhere.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Jim Martin said:

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

phy057-047_lg.jpg

I use the gray ones......got a bunch soaking in oil at all times.

Could it be all the sandy soil in Arizona, Jim??

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
No the old ones are like the ones for the 360i just smaller...they keep there shape and hold up really good.....

the new ones are so limp you have a hard time setting them in the grove..and because they stick up so high above the head..they just shred....

personally...its just pathetic that they would even think about putting these things out and sell them to people...
I guess that since newer and better machines are coming out the only way that they can make money is to sell crap like this and have us keep coming back and having to replace them...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom