Any One Doing This Today???

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Had some rain around here lately, and those aging sump pumps are giving up! The house had 2 that quit at the same time.

water.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
Cat piss. The dude was like "do whatever you have to do", so I completely submersed them in a bath of OSR for 30 minutes.

Funny thing is, when I took them back to him he said he had just found out the cat has pissed on the foundation while the cushions were gone!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Awesome! :lol:

I'm not fond of cats but a few years ago we had as many as twenty two. We only have 10-of them left Coyotes got the slow ones. Not many mice though!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Cat piss. The dude was like "do whatever you have to do", so I completely submersed them in a bath of OSR for 30 minutes.

Funny thing is, when I took them back to him he said he had just found out the cat has pissed on the foundation while the cushions were gone!

Gee, I thought you were talking about the cats!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have a pair of them. Nice design, quality build, very professional in appearance but has limitations. Works great in standing want but not so good when the pad is wet but not the carpet.

Get a Rover, worth every penny. You extract more and much faster than the manual tools.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
lol

Hey half out staff is white. They are good people (:p) present company excluded of course!

Last week Dan's son called in laughing because when the client met them at the door she said "but you're not Mexican's". Dan's son is half and light skined and his partner that day was black.

When they finished she looked at their finished work and then came the backhanded compliment. "looks great and you're not even Mexican". :eekk:

I think her last name was Connor????
:winky: ok ok she was a nice old lady.

Connor

Name
Connor
lol

she said "but you're not Mexican's". Dan's son is half and light skined and his partner that day was black.

Who drove?

When they finished she looked at their finished work and then came the backhanded compliment. "looks great and you're not even Mexican". :eekk:

Next time tell 'em to say "I hail from spain"
Olé!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf9Aw1qNxOk

Your company uniforms should include sombreros or maybe have a mascot of a matador holding a rug a before a bull..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom