Any one running the new SS Pro 1200?

West

Name
Clint
Was wondering if any one here is running the new Saphire Scientific Pro 1200? I know they are supposedly pretty close to the same machine White Magic produced, just seeing if any one has anything to say good or bad with the new one. I run White Magic Pro 1200HV's and am trying to figure out where to go from here for my next purchase when the time comes, thanks.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Sapphire is good company with sharp people. The guys at SS helped me fix and issue my WM 1200 that was eating electric clutches that WM was not able to help with. It sounds like they have made some improvements to the 1200 like better wiring and moving the temperature control valves to the face plate.

The 1200 is a proven machine now made by a Solid company.

West

Name
Clint
I'm holding 230-240 all day long with my White Magic Pro 1200HV's, anyone bought the Sapphire Scientific 1200 yet? I have seen 3 different pictures of the new machines face planel/cover and there all different?

Mike Draper

ACE said:
Sapphire is good company with sharp people. The guys at SS helped me fix and issue my WM 1200 that was eating electric clutches that WM was not able to help with. It sounds like they have made some improvements to the 1200 like better wiring and moving the temperature control valves to the face plate.

PROVEN? 230 at the machine? In the middle of the winter will it hold 230 at the wand? nope. Blowers only get so hot.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mike Draper said:
ACE said:

PROVEN? 230 at the machine? In the middle of the winter will it hold 230 at the wand? nope. Blowers only get so hot.

It would break your heart to know the truth Mike. Driving around with that bomb in your truck to get the heat we get for free. God bless Sapphire for keeping this wonderful machine alive.

Mike Draper

Art, please prove you can get 230 at the wand (12 flow) and sustain it for more than 5 minutes and I'll send you $100 cash. your white magic cant and neither can any other coolant hx / blower hx combo ( other than AT). Keep dreaming though.. free heat = shitty heat in any cold state. BTW, my propane tank is 10x stronger than your gas tank.

West

Name
Clint
I'm holding the 230-240 at the truck, not sure what it is at the wand. I actually don't care for or need the need a machine to get any hotter at the wand, I know and understand there are machines that get close to 300. I have had others including a Vortex, but primarily have been running White Magic for 12 years. Pro 1200 (with Vulcan) is simple, gets hot enough to clean well and if aggitation or dwell time is needed we make it happen. Super simple to operate and almost maintenance free, I do not like to and think it is a pain to deal with any other heat sources, especially kero. Every one has there choice machine and this one is mine.

Name
Lee Stockwell
You might check with their supplier in Michigan, Modernistic. They were a major WM distributor and I believe use several of them in their large Michigan cleaning operation.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
There are very few out there so far. I know CMS is in the process of installing one they might have some feedback.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
it would make more sense on a later model van to run the WM front drive back to the indestructible Steam Genie head.....

what? Ya i GOT one!

West

Name
Clint
had a Butler, sold it a few months ago. Not a bad machine at all, just have always liked the pro 1200's as my choice machine

Mike Draper said:
Art, please prove you can get 230 at the wand (12 flow) and sustain it for more than 5 minutes and I'll send you $100 cash. your white magic cant and neither can any other coolant hx / blower hx combo ( other than AT). Keep dreaming though.. free heat = shitty heat in any cold state. BTW, my propane tank is 10x stronger than your gas tank.

I always thought my Everest was hot, but not really.

Summer and warmer months no problems.

Winter when water is 40 degrees on medium with 6 flow I get 190-210 on medium and high will maintain 220-230.

Low its around 180.

Dual wanding heat is around 170-180.

I guess it's hot enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom