ANY ORDERING COMPLAINTS ABOUT COBBSUPPLY?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Larry did you get my PM about connectors and reduction 2.5 to 2 cuff?

F

FB7777

C Pennington said:
Im gonna be brutally honest....I have been very happy with the product's Ive gotten but the salesmen Ive had to deal with are not up to par. Product knowledge was lacking everytime I called, thats why I asked to speak to Larry if I had a question.

I use to be in sales in my previous life and if I was Larry I would start over..... zero personality, zero product knowledge will catch up with you....but he does have great products ,everything I bought from wands to chems have been good and product's were always delivered on time and sent to the correct address.

work on your staff, Larry (constructive criticisim)

I made an internet inquiry through Cobbs website and over a week passed and noone called or emailed back.

I decided to call and the saleperson was clueless...hung up and ordered from JonDon instead.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I sent several messages thru your website Fred trying to book a job but you never replied either.

Do you ever check it?

:shock:

F

FB7777

its hard to return a call when the number reads "pkdfjvoefijvekfv" :shock:

I've instructed my wife to not answer any calls coming in from anyone from Nutsacksa either :mrgreen:

Name
Steve Lawrence
I've been purchasing with Cobb's for at least 20 years (if you have that info, Larry, please tell us) and I have never had a problem with any order. The products are well packed and go from Texas to Michigan in usually 3 days from the day of my order.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I would agree on the comment regarding the help being "clueless". That being said, no problem with the order and it shipped fast here to Southern Calif. That Ultra-seal is the bomb...

Farenheit251

I was pretty happy with their service despite a couple incompetent mistakes and was probably going to start buying most of my stuff from them. But my main supplier needs to solve problems and I needed a very low psi check valve. I Never ask for Larry and respect the value of his time but requested him when I called and explained why.

Girl: Let me get Larry can I say who is calling, I identify myself
Girl: Larry has gone to lunch can I turn you over to an idiot who can't answer your question and never cleaned a carpet?
Me: Sure lets give it a shot
Idiot: I don't have a clue,let me ask Larry
Me: He has gone to lunch
Idiot: No he is right here

I don't do business with liars,but have ordered a lot from Jon Don since then and been very pleased.

Name
Nate W.
BrianE said:
I was pretty happy with their service despite a couple incompetent mistakes and was probably going to start buying most of my stuff from them. But my main supplier needs to solve problems and I needed a very low psi check valve. I Never ask for Larry and respect the value of his time but requested him when I called and explained why.

Girl: Let me get Larry can I say who is calling, I identify myself
Girl: Larry has gone to lunch can I turn you over to an idiot who can't answer your question and never cleaned a carpet?
Me: Sure lets give it a shot
Idiot: I don't have a clue,let me ask Larry
Me: He has gone to lunch
Idiot: No he is right here

I don't do business with liars,but have ordered a lot from Jon Don since then and been very pleased.

:shock: Damn.... :|

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
No problems. Just wished there was a tracking number emailed. Takes a week to be here and nice to keep track of it.

Albert

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
1st order of 2.5 shipped promptly along with a generous sample of powermax.

Love talking to suppliers who know their shit other than people at the counter.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
There must surely be a reason WHY I started it then?

:shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom