Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
Fun project that we did. This was a custom made designer wool rug that belongs to Daniel Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins NFL football team. His wife, Tonya, wanted it dyed to a specific shade of blue to match her curtains.

Fun job. This is the BEST kind of winter work!

IMG_7492.JPG

IMG_7493.JPG

IMG_7494.JPG

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Blue is better than that horrible maroon. :lol:

Bears fan here but one of my supervisors is a huge skins fan.

He has even flown out there to watch a few games in the last few years. He still clings on to Riggo (Ex KU player) when ever I give him shit. :biggrin:

The skins suck!
RG3...whut dummies! :winky:

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
Blue is better than that horrible maroon. :lol:

Bears fan here but one of my supervisors is a huge skins fan.

He has even flown out there to watch a few games in the last few years. He still clings on to Riggo (Ex KU player) when ever I give him shit. :biggrin:

The skins suck!
RG3...whut dummies! :winky:
I actually get free tickets to Redskins games. But have to sit in Snyder's VIP boxes which are right under Snyder's nose.

Ron K

Ron, this took about 4 hours to do the entire rug using the airbrush. Charged $5,200.00
That's impressive. I've heard though that the dyes used are extremely expensive. What would the cost's for doing a rug this size be for the owner of your system?

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
That's impressive. I've heard though that the dyes used are extremely expensive. What would the cost's for doing a rug this size be for the owner of your system?
Ron, our material cost in this job was about $4.00 The dyes are extremely concentrated.

The dye kit is $250. One kit is sufficient for hundreds of color repair jobs.

IMG_6558.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom