Any Rug Suckers near Cedar Point?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am driving out to fulfill my 20 yr dream of going to Cedar Point From July 7 leaving the 11th.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
XTREME1 said:
I am driving out to fulfill my 20 yr dream of going to Cedar Point From July 7 leaving the 11th.

you'll love it if you love coasters .
I'm fortunate to live 2 and half hours away ..been there many times

Top Thrill Dragster is my personal favorite .
Donno how big you are, but many corn fed folks can't fit in the seat and belt in .
There are several kickazz rides like that...there will be a seat at the entrance to many rides ..so make sure you fit before you wait in line for hours

..L.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm not near but would love to go there once..

My problem also is not fitting in some of the rides... I'm not cornfed fat just long. 6'6" 235lb.

F

FB7777

went there last year for the 3rd time... last year we drove to Niagara Falls Canadian side on the trip back.

Castaway Bay is a good place to stay when you're at Cedar Point... especially with the kids if one of the days isn't good for the rides They have an indoor water park

I'd also recommend doing Rip Cord... its just outside the park. They pull you up 150' and you freefall. Pretty cool rush

Love Top Thrill Dragster but at 19 seconds long, its over before you know it

Millinium Force is my favorite coaster there Long and Fast with a top speed of 90 MPH

My family wanted to do a different park this summer so we're gonna hit Six Flags New Jersey, hit Anilmal Kingdom and then go to Atlantic City for the week

Have Fun!!!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
XTREME1 said:

I'm an hour away, go several times a year. Top thrill dragster ROCKS!

Soak city is great for the kids, and they also have go-karts as well that is separate.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I went to Put in Bay when I visited ohio state but never Cedar Point. I met Hoody so I am good there but anyone else is cool, hoody can tag along and have a good time as well because it will be all out for those 4 days

Chris A

Name
Chris
My boats docked 20 minutes from there, I live about 1 1/2 hour away.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I know it is work week but I'd love to hook up Chris

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You guys would get along great~ hope you can meet up. Chris & Stephanie are 2 of my favorite people in or out of this industry.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Thanks guys, the 7th and 8th well be around for sure. Greg I think you have my number but if not its 330-221-0069 give me a call when you guys are around.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I have not been to Cedar Point in a while, I would love to go back.

I still recall the jingle from my last visit:

Ceder Point '72, So New, it's like you've never been there before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom