Any seo guys here?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I've had a website (http://www.crystalcd.com) for just carpet and upholstery cleaning for some time. I never really put any work on it but it's finally ranking #1.

The other site is more of the main site (http://www.loveyourfloors.com). Instead of re-doing the first website, I'm thinking of making it just a splash page and have a few links (carpet, upholstery, tile..ect) that would go to the main site.

Any idea if I'll get dinged on the searches.

Albert

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Since your one site is ranking very well and they're both the same layout. I would just copy and paste the services toolbar portion over from the love your floors to the crystal lake website. SEO wise, it'll actually help that those links are there, and you could/should start seeing the love your floors site move up a bit. A little bit of offsite SEO and you'd be up to #1 in a short period of time.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Damn son.... I went and looked at the sites....under the stone work :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

that shit was sharp.....

VERY well done

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Steven, are you suggesting to just bring the links over or to copy the actual service pages over to crystalcd?. Sounds like you're saying to just have the links and point them to the loveyourfloors site. I can see why that would increase the lyf site.

The lyf site does real well on a lot of the stone services keywords. I think the reason crystalcd is doing well is because it's an old site.

I also have another stone specific site but that's another thread.

thanks Doug

Albert

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Just bring over the links to your navigation bar. The bonus is you'll get a few backlinks for love your floors.com on a site that is already ranking well. It won't hurt or really do anything for your current site(crystal lake), but it'll help get the information you want out, and increase the search engine ranking for love your floors.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Well, I came up with this www.crystalcd.com . Most links go to the main site so I shouldn't have to mess with this unless I want to change the look or for seo purposes. Only time will tell how where it will end up in google. It is pretty spammy on the keywords so we'll see.

thanks for the help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom