Anybody know what this is...looks like a GLS

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Owner says its a an NC15. Also, what's it worth? Thanks

5Y65W25P33m83p33ldbb17d3fbf347f741eb0.jpg

5V25Q45U63mb3pb3labb1e8c0dcc282f5174d.jpg

Bob Foster

It it doesn't have the optional tank and its a 15" not a 20". If it has three different sets of brushes and is less than 2 years old I would suggest no more than $1,200.

If it only has the one set of brushes and is over 2 years old I would not pay more than about$800.

FYI I found one on-line being sold by a pawn shop in Vegas for $50 bucks.

randy

Name
Randy
Not a Whittiker, it's a Brush N Clean unit sold through Onyx in North Carolina. Made at the same factory in Austria as the Whittiker units but a little different. Instead of built in transport wheels like the Whittiker it has collection bins for picking up the Host-like compound and other debris. Great machine. We have one that is three years old, has been run daily and never needed any repairs. The brushes are not as good as Whittikers so we just use Whittiker's brushes. I like the unit as well as our Whittikers. Onyx also has a fantastic all natural prespray that works great before encapping. Find them at www.onyxsolutions.com

Bob Foster

It appears from the picture he posted that it has the wheeled transport tray. Still would be a good unit and you can by replacement brushes for it from Clark Lancaster of Orbitec Solutions. I purchased a set of three different stiffnesses from him for less than half of what anyone else charged for them.

I would hit with a lower price because the regular Whitakers are more convenient with the wheels attached.

randy

Name
Randy
Yep, hard to beat a Whittiker. The transport wheels on the Brush n clean tray thingy are just stupid. I normally leave it on the truck and just carry it so if I'm going far I grab the Whittiker. Those fold up hand carts that cost $29-$59 are a great way to add wheels to a Brush n clean unit but I still like the Whittiker wheels better.

Back
Top Bottom