Anyone ever try the Simple Green Concentrate Product?

Name
Ezra Clark
Just curious if the stuff works at all? I see they make a professional carpet concentrate for use with HWE.

Ezra

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Most of what I would call "consumer" grade carpet cleaners - ones you can buy at costco or sams club- tend to leave behind a soil attracting residue, don't rinse well, and tend to foam like crazy with higher pressure professional equipment.
You also do not want the customer to see you using something they see on the shelf at Wal-Mart.

You should stick with cleaning solutions from actual carpet cleaning chemical manufacturers like Judson - who participates on this board, Pro's Choice, ProChem, or the Matrix line from JonDon (for example) until you get some more time under your belt for dabbling.

These complete lines of products will have chems that work as a system together - a prespray, acid rinse, emulsifier, protector, urine treatment, boosters, spotters, etc. You can mix and match from different brands, but buying from one source will help keep things simple when starting out.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I've seen clients use it and it can turn the carpet green and it is hard to rince out.

My advice- Stay Away!!!

Name
Ezra Clark
Will do! Just looking for a biodegradable product at least to have available if requested. Any sugestions?

Ezra

Name
I'm Rick James
Use Trashed Green, it is the best product on the market. Click on the Magic Wand link where the suppliers advertise and you can thank me later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom