Anyone got the Clean Freak encap stuff from the raffle yet?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I also got it in..at the office I haven't tried it yet.

I was also kinda under the impression that it was encap stuff and not a truckmount rinse that is encapping as it dries.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
really?

I thought it was a shampoo to...

Based on the directions I looked at quickly when I stopped by the office, it was talking about truckmount dilutions and metering. I will doublecheck myself tomorrow morning to make sure I'm not talking about something else.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
So, Mike would you suggest I call clean freak?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ok. Here it is. To me it looks more like a pretreatment and extraction chem than a straight up encap for padding.

View attachment 1191

On a side note: I never like to see misspelled words on chemical labeling. Makes me feel like I'm dealing with some junk cheap juice...

Last edited:
Name
Eric Valentine
4 oz/gallon for a rinse??????

I would rather use my usual prespray and a clear water or emulsifier rinse.
I would then mix it at 12-16 oz/gallon and post spray it on, then rake/brush/groom it in. Or it could just be used like all the other encap juices.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Ok. Here it is. To me it looks more like a pretreatment and extraction chem than a straight up encap for padding.

View attachment 1191

On a side note: I never like to see misspelled words on chemical labeling. Makes me feel like I'm dealing with some junk cheap juice...

Maybe I'm still drunk from New Years, but am I missing something? I don't see any misspelled words on the label. Zee, can you help a confused guy with poor eye sight see what you're seeing?

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
As to everybody else's questions, did we misrepresent the product to you guys? I thought we were pretty straight forward with everything we said in the description for the free giveaway? Some more feedback would be helpful.

Thanks,
Tim

FredC

Village Idiot
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/raffles.php?do=raffle&id=29

Simply pre-mix the correct amount, and pre-spray your intended cleaning area with one of our pump up sprayers (it is best to start in small, sectioned areas). Then scrub with one of our rotary floor buffers, and several carpet bonnets. Then simply allow the area to dry, and routinely vacuum. The greatest part of this process, is that no additional work is needed after the initial cleaning The commercial institutions, should already have a routine vacuuming schedule set that will continue to clean the carpet over time.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Maybe I'm still drunk from New Years, but am I missing something? I don't see any misspelled words on the label. Zee, can you help a confused guy with poor eye sight see what you're seeing?

Sorry. Technically you didn't misspelled the word I just didn't think it could be used in a setting when not talking about persons.

For some reason I thought that for dilution you would be using ratio and not ration.

Btw Fred is right- I believe we were all under the impression that we are getting the encap "shampoo" ..

On your website I think those instructions are for the encap juice not the rinse we received. It is all good though its not like we paid for it and got the wrong product.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Am I the only one confused. Is this stuff a prespray and or a emulsifier all in one. If I got this right, set my tm at 4 oz per gallon and pour undiluted in my stock tank. The more I read it, the more confused I get.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Am I the only one confused. Is this stuff a prespray and or a emulsifier all in one. If I got this right, set my tm at 4 oz per gallon and pour undiluted in my stock tank. The more I read it, the more confused I get.

Sorry guys, I guess I'm not sure why everyone is so confused. Our goal is definitely not to confuse people. You spray the chemical down, scrub it in, let it dry and vacuum. It is not a rinse, but a shampoo. If you guys could help us to improve the description/directions on this product, I would really appreciate it! Please let me know what was most confusing & why.

Don't be scared off by the recommended mix ratio, we recommend using it at 4 ounces of solution per gallon of water, but you can pump that up to whatever you're comfortable with. If it works better at a stronger dilution ratio, please let us know, we'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Tim

FredC

Village Idiot
so its a shampoo that can also be used as an encapsulating rinse?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Sorry guys, I guess I'm not sure why everyone is so confused. Our goal is definitely not to confuse people. You spray the chemical down, scrub it in, let it dry and vacuum. It is not a rinse, but a shampoo. If you guys could help us to improve the description/directions on this product, I would really appreciate it! Please let me know what was most confusing & why.

Don't be scared off by the recommended mix ratio, we recommend using it at 4 ounces of solution per gallon of water, but you can pump that up to whatever you're comfortable with. If it works better at a stronger dilution ratio, please let us know, we'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Tim

I think the confusion is coming from the above quote. Cleanfreak put a raffle up for the encap shampoo but the chemical we received is not that or at least it has different directions. See above picture and compare that to the directions you have given.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
4oz per gallon in pump up or inline, use your rinse in the TM or Porty.

it isnt a rinse so, scrubby scrubby :razz:

FredC

Village Idiot
I think the confusion is coming from the above quote. Cleanfreak put a raffle up for the encap shampoo but the chemical we received is not that or at least it has different directions. See above picture and compare that to the directions you have given.
Y

es the directions are different...and that makes it a bit confusing

but they do say that it can be used in extractors or with bonnet/encapsulation...

but the raffle and the front page article did not indicate the use as a rinse

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If I were Cleanfreak I'd can the guy or gal that wrote those labels! Not sure who wrote them but it's doesn't appear anyone that knows cleaning.
Heck I'd question if they even know sh*t.

The label is VERY confusing. Here is the trouble: It talks of TM’s. ????? It states “Set dilution Ration at 4oz per gallon for Truck Mounted units”. ?????
When are you going to use a TM for shampooing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Also
Portable Extractors. ?????

Or dilute 4oz per gallon of carpet encapsulation cleaner per gallon of water in extraction machine solution tank.

FredC

Village Idiot
Chavez...you sure have been ornery lately...everything ok? :D

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Boy am I glad that got all cleared up. Today I sprayed the stuff down at 4 oz per gallon and set my truck at 4 oz at the meter and drove the truck on the carpet for two hours and it didn't look any better. But the label says it will look better when it dries and gets the tire marks vacuumed out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom