Anyone have a Nilodor Pile Brush (pile lifter) ?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i bought 1 used from a client and have some questions about the paper vacuum bags for it. i think Nilodor sent me the wrong kind.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nilodor bought Certified a few years back. Widen your search to find "Certified" pile brush (or pile lifter).

I had one for years, not sure when it left...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Larry Cobb said:
Derek;

This is what the paper bags should look like:

http://www3.cobbcarpet.com/zen3/ind...earch_in_description=1&keyword=pile+brush+bag

It is a very good machine when serviced properly.

Larry
Larry, my bag looks similar ?? but it is blue and 2.5 - 3 feet long. the outer cloth bag is gray, not blue like the 1 on your link.

what i don't understand is, when i first cleaned it out i removed the old paper bag inside and it had a long "tube"ish piece of paper which was part of the paper bag, and it ran to a white PVC pipe that connects to the outer gray cloth bag....very strange!

the bag i received new in the mail looks nothing like the 1 i disposed of when i got the pilebrush. but the sales people at Nilodor said that if my outer cloth bag was gray then it is the newer style and is a top fill bag.

i'm stumped, what is the pvc tube for I've seen Jimmy naked

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
oh yea, and on the pvc is a large black O-ring that rolls onto a notch at the end of the pvc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom