Anyone having success with EDDM?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've had decent results and its what blasted my business out of a cannon when I first started. This last round of EDDM didn't work so well. Note to self: Don't sent out EDDM to an area that the homes catch fire and burn down.

Reactions: FredC
Name
Evets
I actually searched the site for EDDM after I posted this and decided it's not for me. I believe it was Mikey's comment, "how often does a postcard prompt you to buy " (paraphrasing) that did it.
My answer was never.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Its good if you are just starting out and have no leads. Once you build your business to a self sustaining point, you dont really need it. This is why the Gurus feed off the noobs with their EDDM magic nonsense.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We have used them when we open new drop off locations. It's a good way to saturate areas close to those locations letting people know we are now in the neighborhood.

I think the mistake that people make when using EDDM is that they are using it as a sales tool rather then a brand builder. As others have said, you don't really get a lot of sales from them, but it does help with brand recognition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom