Anyone seen the NEW EZ Stainless Steel Mounts?

Ryan

I've actually been wondering about this but didn't ask 'cause I knew Nicks rep around here.

I like his Mint prespray. EZ power punch, boost it with a little Orange Force 1 (powdered H202) and it will clean anything I've came across. Not to mention its the yummiest smelling prespray I've ever used.

Ryan

Josh Adler said:
please dont ever say "yummiest" again ryan.....

lol thanks!

I'm not kidding..! One wiff of this prespray and you will be wanting to pour it on your pancakes!! :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Eric..

* 20 HorsePower Lifan Engine
* 3L Sutorbilt Vacuum Blower
* AR Plunger Pump -1500psi
* Stainless steel 210 degree Heat Exchanger
* Heavy-duty Stainless steel frame construction
* Stainless steel waste recovery tank
* Industrial gauges

What gauge steel is that and what can you tell me about those components?

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

Congratulations on the S.S.

While the tanks do appear to be S.S, that front panel sure looks like diamond plate aluminum to me. Is it?

IMO the Hydramaster CDS (I have bought/sold a few, but no more) is one the best designed TM's out there. The Aluminum rots so fast, that it's got to be designed that way because of greed. Is'nt that what finally caught up with the American auto industry? Since, there are so many starting to offer S.S. now, it looks like it may be catching up with this industry soon.

Thx,
Dale

Jeff Ellis

You are correct the face plate is Diamond plate aluminum. The Frame is 1" square tube SS. Im not sure what gauge it is but I think its 11 gauge.

Engine- Lifan
Pump- AR
Blower - Sutorbilt

All machines are custom so if someone wants a Kohler ,Briggs or General or Cat they are available.

G

Nick has always made a machine that is simple in design instead of over complicating the process. If you can turn a wrench and take directions you can save yourself a lot of time and money. I'm pretty sure he may have the only heat exchanger you can open up and replace the coils .

This is the same design that Nick started with, as a few of you guys have said he has stepped it up a notch and cleaned up the details. The performance has never been questioned, and while its not the fanciest tm out there, it certainly is the best value and something we all are more than happy to be associated with.

Ryan , I have stocked up on quite a bit of the Power Punch and the Yellow Gold so now we are shipping out of Georgia and Texas and soon California .

Scott Rogers

Bob, I have replaced my coupler 3 times, 1 time by need 2 times as preventive maintenance, in 7 years. How long do your belts last?

Jeff Ellis

Just got back from Myrtle Beach where I met up with Nick and James for a truck-mount installation. Time was very short for me being that I arrived Saturday morning and left Sunday afternoon but still managed to have a great time.

Fortunately, when I arrived Nick and James had already done the heavy lifting of the truck-mount and had it almost installed. I installed the fuel tap kit while they finished with the reels and then we did a little cleaning with the client who loved the machine.

I have to say Nick dd a fantastic job with this truck-mount. The heat as usual was smoking hot.We didn't put a thermometer on it but the steam filling up the room while cleaning was enough for us. The customer opted to run a 1.5" lead hose to a 1.5" by 4 jet Westpak wand if there was a loss in vacuum due to those factors I could not tell it. The vacuum was absolutely incredible and the Free Flow vacuum allowed the engine to run great under load without any loss in RPM's.

The stainless steel frame and tank were of excellent quality and looked great. I was unsure of the 55 gallon fresh water tank Nick told me he was bringing. I honestly thought it might look cheap but was okay with it because it was a freebie for the customer. To my pleasant surprise it looked and worked great and fit snugly into its cradle next to the machine.

For just over 10k the customer received:

The Wolverine. It had a 20 hp engine with a 4005 blower.
Hoses
Wand
Injection Sprayer
Chemicals
Installation at his house
Fuel tap kit
Fresh water tank

Everything else he already had.

We had fully expected to get more video the following day but our client had something come up and so we only have the 2 small clips seen here.

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPfs385P4u86]
6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va3Nr6ruHok6]

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Scott Rogers said:
Bob, I have replaced my coupler 3 times, 1 time by need 2 times as preventive maintenance, in 7 years. How long do your belts last?
B belts will last absolutly FOREVER...
the A groove belts will last maybe 3 or 4 years......loosen a tensioner put the belt on (about14 bucks) and yor bac working in less than ten min.....
to replace a coupler ...what???
and how much?
do you keep them in stock or wait while they send you one......

Scott Rogers

bob vawter said:
[quote="Scott Rogers":2yc2f9x7]Bob, I have replaced my coupler 3 times, 1 time by need 2 times as preventive maintenance, in 7 years. How long do your belts last?
B belts will last absolutly FOREVER...
the A groove belts will last maybe 3 or 4 years......loosen a tensioner put the belt on (about14 bucks) and yor bac working in less than ten min.....
to replace a coupler ...what???
and how much?
do you keep them in stock or wait while they send you one......[/quote:2yc2f9x7]

I had one coupler fall apart on me in the middle of a job, alignment was off and hg's were set too high 18/19 if I remember right, but since then I just replace them every few years.

"do you keep them in stock" Yep , I have 2 (used ones) in stock. but they are a stock item at motion industry under 20 bucks if I remember right.

They take aprox 20 min to change, but you have to be careful of alignment when replacing.

A properly aligned coupler will last many years , but I prefer to replace them on my schedule every few years, beats having one go in the customers driveway.

G

Mikey P said:
Jeff, why don't you and Nick bring one of those to M7F @ Nashville.

Leave Cooper at home.

Lisa Wagner might kick his ass.

I doubt Lisa would wanna wrestle over a a few questions. I'm still wondering exactly what she has planned for that " gotcha " moment that will convince CRI to change course. As we have all seen, trying to embarrass them on the boards has had zero impact, and no one from the IICRC is going to break ranks and take a stand.

I applaud the fact that she is taking up the cause, there are just too many unanswered questions for me to take any of it seriously.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jeff Ellis said:
. I was unsure of the 55 gallon fresh water tank Nick told me he was bringing.

Yeah, it(the tank) really looks ghetto... Why dosen't he use one of these 100 gal. tanks? Pretty cheap really...
020-3.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
Larry Cobb said:
Keith;

That mounting system is not safe IMO.

900 lbs. flying around in an accident is NOT a pretty sight.

Larry

Both straps are rated for 1500 pounds and a 500 pound working load... My buddy is a landscaper and has a sprayer in the back of his truck with a 200 gal tank and bout the same set up and pro. installed it.

Why do you think the mounting isn't safe??

Able 1

Name
Keith
And Larry, how is that 55gal. drum that YOU are "backing" mounted???

Mikey P

Administrator
Still damn thick.

What size tank and how many and what types of supports to keep it from caving in?

That's a hell of a lot of very expensive SS in that Mount.

By the time you spread the small profit between Coop, Ellis and Eric/red must be 46 bucks and a #3 Nerf left over for poor Nick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom