Anyone side's Vawter leave runners behind?

Mikey P

Administrator
We all know why Bob leaves his masking paper.

To mask the stains, but what about any of you normal cleaners?

It's so 70's I have to laugh.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're right we did in the 70's and had a difficult time breaking our customers from expecting it.

It really didn't make much sense, it impeded drying and was a slip and fall hazard.

Since then we tell them they can wet a towel and wipe their feet so their shoes are clean and rarely get requests for traffic paper.

TimP

I had one ask about it on Friday.....I'm not going to describe the customer but I would say they are typical of Bob's customers and that's how I'm going to leave that.....oh and they already had a 3 room and hall price of 49 bucks I got away with 106.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I see a bunch of Bob's customers down here, and every now and then, they have their carpets cleaned. On the rare occasion they call me, and not the Bob type cleaner in my town, I've never had one ask me about traffic lane paper.

John Watson

We actually had a client slip and break her hip after we left paper and her daughter wanted to sue us for being the cause. She tripped on it a week after we cleaned, she never picked it up trying to keep her carpets clean longer.. We also left printed out instructions to dispose of with in 24 hours along with their feed back card.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Plastic Booties PLUS wet tiles floors = LAWSUIT for who ever left them them...dumbasses all.....!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
bob vawter said:
Plastic Booties PLUS wet tiles floors = LAWSUIT for who ever left them them...dumbasses all.....!

That's what I was thinking.

Booties will grip some wet carpet, but not with the average residues of many emulsifiers.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It's awful strange that i have this WHOLE TOWN of Pontiac Mi TRAINED to expect paper upon complition of carpet cleaning????

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
NO booties here also.
Witnessed a client slip and fall why I was there because of them.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
FIRST THING i ask, when i meet a fellow cleaner is........are yous a.........bootie boy?

and if the answer is...yes!

I automacticaly put them in the dumbass catagory!

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I automacticaly put them in the dumbass catagory![/quote]

That's exactly what I thought of you the first time we spoke on the phone.

Funny thing is, it never changed.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
That's why YOU were callin' ME asking how to make a chem draw.....cuz you wuz mixin' yor juice in a fresh water tank...OH THAT'S RICH!

LMFAOTF!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey..if i were in yor neighborhood i might even stop and clean yor Kitchen for $44.95.......if i could deal wit the little women......

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've found the booties help prevent slipping.

Just how wet are you leaving the carpets???
People can slip on tile/lino from the prespray whether wearing booties or normal shoes.

I think at one time or another we are all called a dumbass for something we are doing. he does this, he does that, haven't found 2 cleaners doing identical cleaning yet.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Well, Bob where is your evidence ? We have been using Booties for years on thousands of jobs and it is the number #1 mentioned by our customers in their comment cards. I'll let you know when we hire a tech dumb enough to slip on a carpet because of wearing booties.

ps, have you heard of touch-tone phones yet ?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think the booties help with traction on wet tile floors, I used to use them a lot on T/G until I got Treadsafe shoes (you guys all need these!)

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OHHHHH...you mean the TECHS wear the booties....?

The proper cleaning method would be to work yorsef out the door witout even STEPPING on the carpet that you jus cleaned.....so WHY would yous need booties...

An' HARRY...i always knew that YOU wer a "bootie Boy"!

-JB-

Name
JB
Certified "bootie boy" here, get over it.

Anyone found a place to buy washable, re-usable ones for techs?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
When i'm finished wit a carpet...there ain't one footprint on it..so WHY would I wear the booties...?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
bob vawter said:
When i'm finished wit a carpet...there ain't one footprint on it..so WHY would I wear the booties...?

Exactly, why would you want to get them (booties) dirty also. With your hack style of cleaning no wonder you have to put down paper.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Vincent...i wuz gonna aim this volley at the Winnipeg waus boy...but yous popped up right dED in my aim....so let's rock....

HACK STYLE???

I think not.....hack style is mixing yor chems in 100 gal batches so as NOT to have control of the strength for the very next room let alone the next house you do....when i talked to YOU it was like talking to a complete dumbass that had not a clue.....DUH...chem draw???what's that???

Then there IS the matter of the NASCAR thingy.....do you know how stupid that makes YOU?

Come on bootie boy...let's rock!

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Read your posts you dumbass. You can't even spell or write a complete sentence.

You're just a burn out DMF.

Got your blood pressure up yet old man?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom