Anyone side's Vawter leave runners behind?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
If I would have listened to you Bobby concerning the chem draw. It would have never worked.

I consulted someone that knew what they were talking about.

Later.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yor impossible...!

HOWEVER...jus the fact that you ADMITTED to mixing chems in yor Fresh Water Tank...for SIX FRICKIN" YEARS.....makes

you the DA...Vincent!

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
I cant stop laughing, people should have to pay to read this! :D
I just read Bob's Hot Seat. Mikey just cant leave him alone about the paper. hilarious good stuff

Name
Tom McLaughlin
Hey you guys, take it easy here, you too Bob.

Now everyone has his or her way of including some "value added" treats for the customer, Bob uses paper, others wear booties, doesn't mean that one is right or wrong, just what the customer prefers. Just like using corner guards, wiping up after yourself or leaving a small bottle of spot cleaner, it's all part of making an impression with the customer that he/she is getting their moneys worth.

Gee whiz, why can't you folks agree to be able to disagree once in a while, thought we were all on the same team here.

harryhides

Name
Tony
DangerkittyToTheRescue said:
Hey you guys, take it easy on Bob.

Now everyone has his or her way of including some "value added" treats for the customer, Bob uses paper, others wear booties, doesn't mean that one is right or wrong, just what the customer prefers. Just like using corner guards, wiping up after yourself or leaving a small bottle of spot cleaner, it's all part of making an impression with the customer that he/she is getting their moneys worth.

Gee whiz, why can't you folks agree to be able to disagree once in a while, thought we were all on the same team here.

I believe that most of Bob's day is spent either dribbling tidbits of useless trivia on the boards and wiping up after hisself. 'Sides, it wouldn't be much fun if we all agreed all the time and you wouldn't have no military history to enjoy.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No Josh..i don remember too much of the sixtys......if you can remember them...YOU WERN'T THERE!

not too much of the 70's....as well!

But i DID see Jimi once.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom