anyone try this air mover??

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We have them here if you want to sop by and take a look. I would say they are average construction. One of the features some companies like is availability in different colors. They can coordinate with their company colors.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
scottw said:
We have them here if you want to sop by and take a look. I would say they are average construction. One of the features some companies like is availability in different colors. They can coordinate with their company colors.

scott, I saw you guys had the snail units but not the axials. Do you have any of the axial units in stock?? also I was in yesterday and was looking at the focal point, which is just a blue viking/phoenix axial unit without the daisy chain ablity but the price is still $360 bucks!!!!! this is one of those cuff sort of situations. the hanks boys need to make their own axial unit that is similar and costs under $250 kinda like a omni snail fan but make a companion to it in an axial. oh yeah and 2.5 amps and 3000 cfm are also requirements. that is your next project.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I guess I read too quickly. Missed that you were looking at the axial version. We only have the snail (centrifugal) version.

Watch the Black Friday sale for a deal on axial fans. Starts Wednesday 23rd.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Yes, the Omnidry axial is very similar specs to the Phoenix axial. You lose the daisy chain feature but save $54 off the list price of the Phoenix. Seems like a fair cost savings for eliminating an electrical outlet.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Alfalfa said:
I wouldn't think it would be worth losing the daisy chain feature just to save $54.00.
Some would, some wouldn't. That's why we carry both. :)

Should I write you up an order for several of the Phoenix models, Richard?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Scott I think Phoenix makes some great equipment......but I gota dance with the one that brought me.
Drieaz blue!

:mrgreen:

Actually I'm ok with equipment we usually buy more when we get low several times a year. That only happened once and the airmovers were used to exhaust smoke odor not drying.

Lets see how we make it through December, that's usually when we see the most pipe breaks.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
soooo why is there a huge price dif in a snail fan and axial????

seems the axial is easier to build

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Studebaker said:
"axial thats priced realistically"

You do realize those are made in china right?

I think they are made of goose flesh and feathers. They will lay golden eggs for you long after they pay for themselves, if you know how to use them and take care of them. So don't skimp on quality and features.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
floorguy said:
soooo why is there a huge price dif in a snail fan and axial????

seems the axial is easier to build

because suppliers know we can rent them for $3/day more than snail units. seriously I think the problem is competition, the heavy hitters are only drieaz, phoenix and maybe the gail force units jon don sells. whereas all sorts of companies make the snail units. these companies know they can charge out the wazoo for them.

an axial can't cost twice as much to make as a snail unit. I think they might be able to be made cheaper.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok i dont want to rent it... i wanna use it....give it to me cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom