Anyone try this sprayer??

steamron

Name
Ron
I saw this sprayer online and thought it was a rather good idea. http://www.green-gorilla.com/commercial.html

I have several pump up sprayers and even used the hydro-force sprayers for years and figured out there is a big saving in prespray when you use a pump sprayer. The sales rep told me that they have sold a few to carpet cleaners, theatthe sprayers battery can last 6 hours spraying and that when you adjust the spray to a stream that it can go up to 20 feet. They also said that it is about 15psi.

Give feed back,

Thanks

Shawn Abbey

Name
Shawn Abbey
I'm not a fan of battery operated sprayers, nor pump sprayers for prespray. The sprayer seems overpriced. I'd recommend a Hydro-Force inline sprayer. Much cheaper and a better delivery system for a prespray.

my $.02

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I would never use a pump up sprayer unless I'm putting down anti microbial and or doing a commercial encap job.

Other than that, I have 4-6 different hydroforce jugs, and 2 hydroforce style sprayers no tip, one to use the diff presprays, and one for protector w/ 01 tip.

I seriously hate pump up sprayers.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Only hacks use pump ups.

Use a pump up for encap?

Really?

FredC

Village Idiot
Only hacks use pump ups.

Use a pump up for encap?

Really?

Jimmy......maybe you could take your membership here more seriously and come up with some thought provoking discussion that is POSITIVE and maybe even useful.:icon_twisted:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well how about using a back pack sprayer where you pump a lever on the side?

Probably much better output than a regular pump up .

How is that Fred?

What is this world coming to?

FredC

Village Idiot
Thats great Jimmy.....

but I thought you would recognize the Foster quote........... :(

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Only hacks use pump ups.

Use a pump up for encap?

Really?

Yes, really

I don't use backpack sprayers, I rather use a 3m sprayer, which I had several of them but the pumps all die eventually. If I'm going to use that much encap prespray I'd rather use my Cimex tank. I hardly ever encap these days, it's all hydroforce sprayer w/ the tm.

Name
Andy McFadden
To the thread starter,
I would recomend looking into making a pepsi keg sprayer, it will cost less and be indestructable, plus you can spray at 80 psi , much faster than that pump up junk. Another good option is the hudson never pump battery sprayer. Just google it , you can find them on sale for $79 at times. It can almost cover a carpet as fast as a hydro force , the down side is you got to carry the heavy thing around.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Pump ups are a time waster.
Inconsistant spray and area coverage.
Make your time on a job efficent because time is money.
I use a battery sprayer , hydroforce and an electric sprayer which ever will get me done faster according to the job.
The pepsi sprayer is good but who wants to lug that thing around.

And I just can't agree on using a shampoo tank on a cimex.
Flood and scrub and to me it wastes too much product especially when your using expensive $40 a gallon "miracle" internet snake oil salesmen's scampoos.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For you hydroforce folks...how do you maintain them. Do you just buy a new one every so often?.
Yes every couple of years they ugly out. You can replace part by part but when you start messing with a new water jet in the dema and the gun and lance don't look that get we just get new one's. Just replaced one on a truck yesterday and will give the old one to the rug department.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
What's interestine about OP sprayer is 1air pump not solution pump and lithium is plus
We use Hudson 3 gal bat sprayers work great Cept hose weak

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If I understand the pump powerpack correctly, it is a pressure pump, ie it pressurizes the container. If it can't do 40psi it's not worth a dime, You need about 40psi to lay down a decent spray.
I've converted my Omni to a compressor sprayer rather than a pump sprayer. Got tired of the pumps leaking and never working consistently and burning out, at $150/pump, not a cheap fix.

Shawn Abbey

Name
Shawn Abbey
For you hydroforce folks...how do you maintain them. Do you just buy a new one every so often?.

You rebuild the check valve usually once a year or so. Usually after about 3-5 years we replace the DEMA valve. Real cheap and easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom