Anyone using one of these...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Thing seems pretty sweet! It's got an conveyor belt to remove hair and crap from the brush. :shock: I got a winsor for sale $100.00 :lol:.. :D
015.jpg

016.jpg

Little on the heavy side, I would guess 75 pounds.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
75 pounds? Yikes. It better work really well to bring that thing in.

Hey Keith, Where's your website at bud?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Brian R said:
75 pounds? Yikes. It better work really well to bring that thing in.

Excuse me Mary, most of us guys ON the van can curl 75 pounds with one arm... :p

Won't post my website cause it looks like a retard wrote(first line wtf?) my welcome message, and I asked to have one simple thing done and it never happened... Just to lazy to do anything about it. I get some commercial work from the site tho.

Name
Nate W.
A conveyor belt?? Nice... I see why Ben asked about the icapsol... It's all making sense to me... :D

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Able 1 said:
[quote="Brian R":2nwtzzti]75 pounds? Yikes. It better work really well to bring that thing in.

Excuse me Mary, most of us guys ON the van can curl 75 pounds with one arm... :p

Won't post my website cause it looks like a retard wrote(first line wtf?) my welcome message, and I asked to have one simple thing done and it never happened... Just to lazy to do anything about it. I get some commercial work from the site tho.[/quote:2nwtzzti]

Dude, I'm 6' 3" and 240 pounds of pure muscle. I'll shot put that peice of crap 50 yards. :twisted:

Anyway, Isn't it Tre that did your site? Tell that ass to get off his face and fix it.
Your website is the most important peice of marketing material you have.
Do it now...don't piss me off!!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom