Anyone working Black Friday? We usually don't but are this year

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Anyone working Black Friday? We usually don't but are this year, we just booked 17,000sq/ft. Hopefully working just half a day, but who knows in this business. :afro:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yepper, a normal business day for us and hopefully now that the election is behind us we'll be kickin butt for the homestretch before the winter slow down. It will actually be a large drop off day for all of our Rug Care Centers because so many people do have the day off.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Most likley I''ll be working that day.
I would rather be working then shopping for Sure!
Black Friday at Walmart is my idea of hell on earth.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Most likley I''ll be working that day.
I would rather be working then shopping for Sure!
Black Friday at Walmart is my idea of hell on earth.

Yeah me too. Usually I take the day off just to avoid all the deal-crazed MILFS doing 100 mph in their Escalades between stores...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
nope.......I am shutting it down Thursday....Friday...Saturday and Sunday..........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
nope.......I am shutting it down Thursday....Friday...Saturday and Sunday..........
We usually have a four day weekend but they asked me if they should book the job or not and well I said............HELL YES! :p

Larry you need to make a youtube video to help me with my shooting. Actually have not seen may coyotes this year so far. Heard them attacking a cow or calf on the other side of the tree line last week but not seen them. Although I am missing a tomcat this week. :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom