Apple ISO 6 maps

Becker

Name
Becker
Google has more complete maps.

Apple has voice turn by turn, and recalculation. I like how the banner for the map stays on top when using other apps or stays giving commands when shut down.

The app sounds great on paper and when it directs you properly or most efficiently it is fantastic.

But, when using mapping accuracy is paramount, no?

I'd kinda like to have the google maps back.

Oh, and apple must be a real google hater as they dropped the default YouTube app. Had to download a new one. Like it better before.

Anyone upgraded to the 5 ?

Reactions: dealtimeman

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhhh something else I learned today.....

they re-did all the connectors on the 5 :clap:...so they are not compatible with the other apple stuffs

nothing like fleecing the followers....

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Um, Google has voice turn by turn and recalculations and alternate routes and traffic conditions/delays. At least on my android it does.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
ohhhh something else I learned today.....

they re-did all the connectors on the 5 :clap:...so they are not compatible with the other apple stuffs

nothing like fleecing the followers....

Thats my biggest apple negative...the force buying that they subject their loyal followers to.

mcatt

Name
Mike
I love my apple products and I did update my iphone4 to the ios6 Panorama shots are awesome!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Google has more complete maps.

Apple has voice turn by turn, and recalculation. I like how the banner for the map stays on top when using other apps or stays giving commands when shut down.

The app sounds great on paper and when it directs you properly or most efficiently it is fantastic.

But, when using mapping accuracy is paramount, no?

I'd kinda like to have the google maps back.

Oh, and apple must be a real google hater as they dropped the default YouTube app. Had to download a new one. Like it better before.

Anyone upgraded to the 5 ?

I have the 5 and Could not agree more! Spot on. Spot on

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom