Aramsco Acquires Routley Enterprises

Mikey P

Administrator
93111-957de717b7f99b1b21534bd20f017cbb.jpg
Aramsco, Inc. (“Aramsco”) is pleased to announce the acquisition of Routley Enterprises, Inc. (“Routley” or “Company”) today. Routley Enterprises, based in Costa Mesa, CA is a value-added distributor servicing customers in the cleaning and restoration markets in California.

“We have been family owned and operated for over 35 years since my father founded the Company. Finding the right partner going forward was very important for our employees and family and we are confident the team at Aramsco will continue our tradition of providing outstanding service to our loyal customers,” stated Janice Carney, Chief Executive Officer of Routley.

“We are excited to welcome all Routley employees, partners, and customers to the Aramsco family. We look forward to partnering with the Routley team to serve our combined customer base with additional solutions and services,” added Chris Kim, Vice President, Business Development of Aramsco.

About Aramsco

For over 50 years, Aramsco and its family of companies have been servicing specialty contractors in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The Aramsco family of companies, which include Interlink Supply, Natural Stone Solutions, Aztec Financial, and Safety Express, share a common vision of providing exceptional services to specialty contractors that enable them to succeed. Visit www.aramsco.com for more information on Aramsco.

About Routley Enterprises

Established in 1982, Routley Enterprises has been a leading provider of chemicals, equipment, expert service and educational training for cleaning and restoration industry professional. The Company has been family owned and managed since inception.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Dang. Those cats are buying up everything. They now own both N.C. disributors. They must have a little cash sitting around.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I’m waiting on them to buy Harvard
And put a muzzle on Saiger

I've never understood your antipathy toward Mark's videos.

"Minnesota nice" is so similar to "Southern charm" to be virtually impossible to tell apart if not for the accents and figures of speech.

I'm guessing that you have difficulty with that much unbridled cheerfulness and positivity.

Maybe, deep inside, your heart is crying out to you to put on some overalls and a straw hat, and walk down a country lane in your bare feet whistling some tune of the antebellum south.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
... put on some overalls and a straw hat, and walk down a country lane in your bare feet whistling some tune of the antebellum south.

If you watch the new Ken Burns documentary, you will find out that the tunes of the "antebellum south" were actually written by yankees sometime after the war.

FredC

Village Idiot
If you watch the new Ken Burns documentary, you will find out that the tunes of the "antebellum south" were actually written by yankees sometime after the war.
I'm only on episode 3 but I must have missed this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom