Are you a new or struggling cleaning business?

Mikey P

Administrator
How about that old fashioned way of going out on your jobs yorsef...build up yor base by talking to and actually asking for recommendations...four maybe five years and you have a solid base before screwin' around any other way....it's called facetime and means a LOT!

Works for lady killers like you and I Bob..

Unfortunately there are those homely fellas with zero personality who think they can buy their way in...

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
173xNxCellTowerCompanies.jpg

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Glad I saw this. I was loling in disgust at guys asking you about where to dump dirty water. I was lamenting to my soon to be wife "We have 1v1 time with a marking genius and were gonna ask him about dumping water? COME ON!"

Anyways i'm excited for the next 2 months.

JMill

Name
Jeremiah Miller
One week in to the beta testing of Single Truck Success. I thought I would share some thoughts. ********************** has a wealth of knowledge. Several video trainings an audio seminar. Steve's unique 127 steps to success are straight forward and broken down into manageable tasks. Steve's coaching is inspiring and motivating. The beta group has had two conference calls with Steve so far. First call was a great introduction to the website and the system Steve has setup. The second call Steve encouraged us to come to the deep end of the pool and really put him and his system to the test. I had a 20 minute one-on-one phone conversation with Steve yesterday. As well as a couple dozen texts over the last couple of days. Steve has taken the time to understand my unique situation and then provided me with valuable feedback and direction.

Once again, thank you Steve for this fantastic opportunity!

Reactions: Mikey P

Grn Steamer

Name
Matt
I participated in the trial. I feel like I got a lot out of it even though I've been in the business for a short period of time. There was a lot of good information. Steve knows his stuff. If you're just starting or struggling with getting started I can't think of a better place to start. There are lots of things to consider when starting , often this is overwhelming especially if you have a been in this business before . He's got a great road map with all the steps necessary to get started right . His goal is to get you to a profitable plant as fast as possible. He is always supportive and available. It would have saved me quite a bit of time, if I would have signed up for the program when I first started this business a little over a year ago. Thanks Steve.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Back
Top Bottom