Are you coming to Vegas?

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
For those that are meat carnivores (Mikey :icon_rolleyes:) you have to have dinner at Samba, its in the middle of Mirage, the Rodizio is killer

Samba Steakhouse is renowned for its Rodizio all-you-can-eat barbecue experience. Rodizio is a traditional Brazilian form of cooking where meats are skewered and rotated Rotisserie-style. At Samba, you can enjoy an unlimited variety of meats seasoned, marinated and coal-roasted on traditional Rodizio skewers right in the middle of the restaurant.

Last edited:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I will be going. Looking forward to it. I'll be driving so all that loot will be easy to get home.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm pleased to announce that the Original Three will be attending M10.5F as well

Tom Meyer, Martin Bressel and Jimbo Eckman

between those 3, the rest of you don't have much of a chance at winning sheet.

Reactions: Jimbo

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I will be holding several seminars for those in attendance.

1. How to have a hugely successful cleaning business and piss it away, only to plan it's return 5 times before actually doing it.
2. How to survive 3 nights in Las Vegas living completely on the land, only using the hotel for the shower and rest room.
3. How to be in business for 12 years and own approximately 7 different truckmounts/Vortex's/vans.

Name
I'm Rick James
Those are some serious giveaways.. $35,xxx in goodies.. damn..

Is this one big shindig or two different events?

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Mikey, I will be offering 2 types of certification:

1. The hands on cert. will be for attendees who hang with me all night. This is more of a "hands on" cert, meaning the ability to carry 12 ounces for multiple hours, ability to mingle and move through large crowds, insult others without them ever knowing it, insult others with them full well knowing it and not able to do anything about it.
2. The second cert. is based more on theory. This will be written and exam based...."where is the new O'Sheas", "do you offer table service", and "where can I safely crash for 2 hours and then rally" are typical questions asked.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Booked my flight yesterday. Fenstermaker will be flying out there with me from Nashville. Looking forward to it.

Jimbo

"We will be doing the practicum earlier in the week with the formal exam Friday, yes."

I'll be there...along with someone from a Nordic country!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just booked the tickets for my wife Shari and myself tonight. :smile:

Will actually be my first time in Vegas....will be my wife's 3rd time, but she has only been to the old end of the strip and looking forward to staying in the newer area.

The prize list is awesome by the way....Lot's of Items I would love a chance to win....Zipper wand (really cool and I really want)...another rotary, greenglides, Prochem Titanium....

Well, there isn't a bad prize in the batch and any free is good!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom