Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Can't wait to see you Steve!
Absolutely, Meg.

Steve

PS I don't think you have been to Connections/ The Experience before Meg. Just a warning: Be very cautious if you are approached by a tall man with a big head who is wearing baggy shorts, sandals and is talking non-stop.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Absolutely, Meg.

Steve

PS I don't think you have been to Connections/ The Experience before Meg. Just a warning: Be very cautious if you are approached by a tall man with a big head who is wearing baggy shorts, sandals and is talking non-stop.

I was to Vegas for this once before (7 years ago)....but it was "Connections" then and now it is "The Experience". I had the (dis)pleasure of meeting the tall, big headed man wearing baggy shorts in TX this past spring. I wish I had your warning prior to meeting him there. But this time< I will be prepared for my next encounter with him.....I'm brining my Veggies!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
They have male strippers there too, right?
Meg,

Buy Big Billy Yeadon 4 or 5 Guinesses and then slip him 20 bucks and he'll do just about anything!

Steve

PS Actually I HATE Vegas but I really enjoy seeing all my industry friends, Meg. So be sure to stop by the Jon-Don booth. I'll also introduce you to Scotty Warrington. (I think he is angling to teach SFS. But hey- you are too!) :)

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Buy Big Billy Yeadon 4 or 5 Guinesses and then slip him 20 bucks and he'll do just about anything!

QUOTE]

I already found that out in Frisco...how do you think he went from being Big Billy Yeadon to Big BAD Billy Yeadon?

I will arm wrestle Scott Warrington for SFS teaching rights. It's ok...by the time I'll be ready to take on (over?) SFS, you boys will be retired...or worse.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Absolutely, Meg.

Steve

You forgot to mention the flannel shirt.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen

QUOTE]

I already found that out in Frisco...how do you think he went from being Big Billy Yeadon to Big BAD Billy Yeadon?

I will arm wrestle Scott Warrington for SFS teaching rights. It's ok...by the time I'll be ready to take on (over?) SFS, you boys will be retired...or worse.
Ummm... Meg, at the risk of offending one of my brightest SFS graduates you aren't all THAT young! :)

Steve

PS Papa Nick Paolella is still going strong at 79. Why can't Chuck, Bill and I pull off the same stunt? But if I had to choose a replacement you would be in the TOP TEN!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Ummm... Meg, at the risk of offending one of my brightest SFS graduates you aren't all THAT young! :)

Steve

PS Papa Nick Paolella is still going strong at 79. Why can't Chuck, Bill and I pull off the same stunt? But if I had to choose a replacement you would be in the TOP TEN!

Very true, Steve. I guess some consider 40 not that young. I will be celebrating my 41st Birthday while in Vegas, hope you will celebrate with me!

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
So who's doing trade show only compared to the whole event? The GF has never been to Vegas so I'm gonna bring her along but I'm sure she won't wanna try to entertain herself all day if I try to take in all the classes as well.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'm Devastated...I am not able to attend. This multi-tasking/balancing act has finally caught up with me and in a major mistake kind of way. Long story short a good friend is getting married. I'm in the wedding party. The wedding date changed a few times and I thought it was 9/12, but never put it on my calendar. Turns out it's 9/5 and I only realized it this weekend when discussing wedding stuff. I can't be in Vegas and in a wedding at the same time. So I have to cancel the Vegas trip.

Cue the blond jokes now.....I deserve it.

Catch you all in 2015...or at MikeysFest.

Meg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Supportive Members, hit me up...

20140804_211314_zpsjs7ye6or.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom