Are you seeing more of this

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Are you seeing more of this and less checks and CC ?
b2ba9da5.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
bob vawter said:
ummmmmmmmmm....why would you "push" cash?

Because we are TIRED paying your ...mEdiCaRe & mEdi-CaiD..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sooooooo...build another GenIe...and get your ArsE to work... eat shit!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We push cash as much as we can to the point if the customer asks that, if they pay with cash there is a 5 percent discount.

I like cash a lot!!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
dealtimeman said:
We push cash as much as we can to the point if the customer asks that, if they pay with cash there is a 5 percent discount.

I like cash a lot!!!

We will go as much as 20%.... I've seen Jimmy naked
I like $$$$$$ a LOT MORE than Micheal.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: eat shit!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Cash is king...

I would say 1 out of every 20 customer may be paying cash.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
97% checks the rest credit card and a little cash. Most of the cash we receive is from the store front for spotting products and small rugs. Very few of our cleaning customers pay cash.

mcatt

Name
Mike
I would love to as well however mostly checks. I also do offer a 10% discount on paying cash too.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
GOOD GOD YOU GUYS..... DON'T YOU KNOW THE GOVERNMENT WATCHES THIS BOARD FOR TAX DODGERS?

randy

Name
Randy
Doug is right, it happens. By 7am they will be at your door with warrents (or maybe just kick your door in without the warrant). Remember this phrase:

I exert my 5th amendment privilege & right to counsel.

Say Nothing !

S

sam miller

I prefer cash or charge checks if written from the addy where the work is performed and they're not moving out.

other then that no checks.

Ps I report everything anyway got enough write offs for now.

Name
steve snail
You people that push cash do know that your cell phone is the new "paper trail", right? Tried to explain this to the gal that cleans my home, not sure she understood.

Lars

Name
Lars
Cash payments are very few and far between for us here... Sadly. Credit card payments are growing faster and faster.

Cash is king

randy

Name
Randy
Steve in Omaha said:
You people that push cash do know that your cell phone is the new "paper trail", right? Tried to explain this to the gal that cleans my home, not sure she understood.

True. A prepaid phone in a bogus name or no name at all might be the way to go for some.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
randy said:
Steve in Omaha said:

True. A prepaid phone in a bogus name or no name at all might be the way to go for some.

Specially for all you illegals out there.

My sister got a phone from Verizon recently and when she calls the caller ID says she is Hector Avalo. Not sure what that's all aboot.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My sister got a phone from Verizon recently and when she calls the caller ID says she is Hector Avalo. Not sure what that's all aboot.
I've seen Jimmy naked

Jim don't be surprised if you have some "very tan" nieces and nephews someday! eat yor heart out Werner

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Chester said:
I've seen Jimmy naked

Jim don't be surprised if you have some "very tan" nieces and nephews someday! eat yor heart out Werner

I've seen Jimmy naked

:lol:

dday

I do not accept credit cards ... and I rarely have had anyone pay in cash, so I am 100% checks, and I have had, "knock on wood" very few problems. The two or three that "bounced" were always quickly covered. In Pennsylvania, we have a neat program that basically turns collections of bad checks over to the county DA. People pay very quickly when they realize that it is either "pay up or lock down." This service is at no cost to the business owner.

I cannot remember the last time I saw a cash payment for carpet cleaning ... its been years if ever.

Name
steve snail
dday said:
I do not accept credit cards ... and I rarely have had anyone pay in cash, so I am 100% checks, and I have had, "knock on wood" very few problems. The two or three that "bounced" were always quickly covered. In Pennsylvania, we have a neat program that basically turns collections of bad checks over to the county DA. People pay very quickly when they realize that it is either "pay up or lock down." This service is at no cost to the business owner.

I cannot remember the last time I saw a cash payment for carpet cleaning ... its been years if ever.

ditto!

Part of the gang of.......maybe 8 here that don't take CC's.

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
most jobs under 400 or so pay with cash. The ATM fee on my 100 dollar minimum is less than the tax so..they just do that.

steve r

ive always recieved a good amount of cash, about 10 to 15%. i dont accept credit cards at all, only get asked a couple times a year.

$300 to $400 is not uncommon buti do a lot of $50 jobs for cash. i dont ask for it unless the customer brings it up. cash or check only is my policy and i rarely give a discount for cash. maybe if im haggling.

Name
Jesse
We receive very little cash. Usually the only people who pay cash are cleaning just the stairs or 1 room. I think having employees doing the work makes a big difference. I think people are worried about the tech pocketing the money and saying they didn't pay. I had several people ask if we trust the employee's with cash oh my...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom