Are you still busy?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Just told the guys on Friday that things would start slowing down next week then I find out today so far 27 jobs booked already.
Can't wait to see what 2013 brings.

.... while Peeing into the vacuum hose

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Why would you tell the guys things will be slowing down before thanksgiving? thats usualy our busiest season after the rental turnover migration of mid summer

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Why would you tell the guys things will be slowing down before thanksgiving? thats usualy our busiest season after the rental turnover migration of mid summer

We are tourist based and normally things slow until thanks giving then we are busy again cleaning up all the messes.

.... while Peeing into the vacuum hose

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
October was kinda crappy actually, had several commercial jobs push off until november. So i have been watching a lot of football...

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We were doing well till the threat from sandy started. all cancellations Saturday till tues. We will see what the storm brings.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
This Oct. has been one of our best months ever. Sure makes the pain of last months trans, computer and furnace all going bad.

Becker

Name
Becker
This whole year has been fantastic, Record JAN AND FEB, Ive had as much work as Ive wanted, set a new high mark for a record month this year. Busy week this week.
NOV is a no brainier, always a good month.
Dec, I really don't care how busy I stay, often take most the month off, but I normally have a steady 2 weeks.

Hoping my marketing I did last new years, pulls in the repeats next year in JAN FEB of an equal amount of more.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ready for winter!!! I had last year beat at the end of last week. October might be my best month this year depending how this week goes.. I'm am burnt out though!

Jerry

Supportive Member
October has been great! the summer seemed slower than the past but the numbers are about the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom