Are you using the Vac A Way line yet?

Mikey P

Administrator
If not, do yourself a fave and click on the banner here and take advantage of the free sample kit being offered.

I personally love their Hel Gel, Hot Knife, Rust Assassin, Cyclone, Red Vanish and Oodles Of Noodles.

Mikey P

Administrator
When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who use don't use Vac A Way.

G

Ok Mike,now you are really stretching that pitch :lol: I will try it,but you know that not everything works for everybody.

Kevin

TimP

I ordered their sample pack last fall I believe. I buy their Hot Knife, love the Rust assasin, hell gel is pretty good. So far no complaints with there stuff....not quite sold on the encap HWE stuff tried it but didn't get enough to make an informed decision on it. Also the cyclone spot cleaner stuff is good for filtration....I think that's the one for filtration it works good anyhow.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
They are the best. I use Hel Gel, Red Vanish, Cyclone HWE, PIG and Rust Assassin.

Encap Green is now my favorite encap product.

Name
Nate W.
I was going to place a order a couple months ago for the free sample pack. Just the shipping came out to $34.00. I know it's because I'm in Hawaii, but if the sample pack costs that much to ship, I'd cringe to see what gallon size orders cost to ship.

I do see that they have distributors now, maybe the cost is less or maybe not.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can't figure out which is which since the labels bled everywhere

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Steve has a excellent line-up. We are very fortunate to have him in this industry,as well as Larry Cobb...

We need real cleaners and people who can tweak stuff fast in this field...

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I ordered the sample pack because of so many raves about the products. I was not impressed with most of the spotters. Slow to work and not removing 100% of something I know would come out. Then I thought I may have got a bad sample batch so several months later I ordered another but got the same results. Like another said what works for one might not work for another.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
KevinD said:
I ordered the sample pack because of so many raves about the products. I was not impressed with most of the spotters. Slow to work and not removing 100% of something I know would come out. Then I thought I may have got a bad sample batch so several months later I ordered another but got the same results. Like another said what works for one might not work for another.

That sucks - i guess it happens sometimes.

I got 2 samples, went thru them in less than a week.

I threw away my cti 2 part red ink removers and red 1(they didn't work nearly as good), and will only use Red Vanish from now on.

Along with Cyclone for everything including air filtration lines, nothing in my opinion has worked better.

Awesome customer support as well.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I like the Encap DS, but didn't see better performance from the other products than our current products. They weren't bad, just not better.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Love the VacAway Spotters (all of 'em) ENC, EncapGreen & Hot Knife. But since I've been using the Hot Knife more I use a lot less spotter.

The "Poof!"private labeled spotters have been a great sales & retenion tool as well. And to beat it all... IT ACTAULLY WORKS. I just pass it out to prospects and offer them an estimate. I usually show them how well it works & they're sold... Unlike the other FREE stuff this stuff actually has value.

Anyway... Yes, I use Vacaway... & keep an autographed 8"x10" glossy of Steve Smith on my desk......

And a life sized poster of Steve above my bed.... :shock: :lol:

Is that creepy?
:oops: :roll:

Just kidding but the stuff works. :wink: :lol:

Chads

Supportive Member
I'm still trying there stuff I have there whole spotting kit , but my biggest thing has been trying to get gum out since I dont have a firebreathing truckmount I'm lucky to get 150 temps and need a little extra to get gum out the hel gel wasnt impressing me much but neither was cti prosolve ,prochem citrus gel, chemspec green bottle gel, I tell you what I'm ready to get the wd-40 out. Hell I definetly good be a godd tester for peoples new products on gum removal becuase with all my apartment complexes its not unusual to run into gum everytime and then some with like 20 plus spots. Its enough to drive a man insane. I'm starting to think the best thing for gum is scissors.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Chads said:
I'm still trying there stuff I have there whole spotting kit , but my biggest thing has been trying to get gum out since I dont have a firebreathing truckmount I'm lucky to get 150 temps and need a little extra to get gum out the hel gel wasnt impressing me much but neither was cti prosolve ,prochem citrus gel, chemspec green bottle gel, I tell you what I'm ready to get the wd-40 out. Hell I definetly good be a godd tester for peoples new products on gum removal becuase with all my apartment complexes its not unusual to run into gum everytime and then some with like 20 plus spots. Its enough to drive a man insane. I'm starting to think the best thing for gum is scissors.

Have you tried an iron yet? I had a home the other day w/ 5 gum spots, all i needed was steam and a damp terry cloth...than the tamping brush, i use the wooden back side, and cleaned all up w/ the cloth.

Hey it's green too, what can i say.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Let the Hel Gel sit for a minute & agitate with a gumgetter.... If is a big peice add a little more & agitate again. Sometimes Pig Out works better on the hard crusty ones.

TimP

the gum getter is great to get gum up....what I have found that works the best on gum is judson O2 straight

Chads

Supportive Member
well i have a bone scraper and i have a yellow shark from cti and i know how to get the chem to penetrate the gum its just not dissovling fast enough and then when you get most of it gone there seems to always be some residule um there and then its sticky has hell and pisses me off.

diamond brian

Apply Hel-Gel to gum as soon as you arrive and forget about it. By the time you extract, the gum will be ready to come off.

Name
Bruce
TimP said:
the gum getter is great to get gum up....what I have found that works the best on gum is judson O2 straight
:shock:

I'm going to give this a shot. That will be one less spotter that I need to order.

Chads

Supportive Member
I would like to know what cu is doing with his gum problems I know he deals with alot of apartments. Or what people are doing that have portables.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom