As far as buying equipment....

Darren Darner

Name
Darren Darner
I got some great advice years ago from Mike Lamunyon who has a nice operation in Kansas. I already had a carpet cleaning business going pretty well, so as we entered more into water damage, he told me to buy 1 piece of equipment with some of the money from each restoration job we got until we had enough to handle 2 or 3 losses at the same time. We tried to do that & it worked great for us - no big payment each month for equipment that was sitting around most of the time at first. Surprising how quickly you can accumulate what you need.

Darren

Darren Darner

Name
Darren Darner
oops...

This was supposed to be a response to the thread earlier about buying equipment. I'm getting old.....

Darren

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Darren Darner said:
I got some great advice years ago from Mike Lamunyon who has a nice operation in Kansas. I already had a carpet cleaning business going pretty well, so as we entered more into water damage, he told me to buy 1 piece of equipment with some of the money from each restoration job we got until we had enough to handle 2 or 3 losses at the same time. We tried to do that & it worked great for us - no big payment each month for equipment that was sitting around most of the time at first. Surprising how quickly you can accumulate what you need.

Darren

I agree very good game plan, and a good way to stock up equipment fast for a rainy day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom