Asinine things customers have said to me lately:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I get people asking "Guess that spot wouldn't come out?"
I reply, I don't know yet, I'm just vacuuming. I get comments like that all the time, after vacuuming or after prespraying and grooming.

Had one guy tell me it looked better than the last guy got it, I had only vac'd, pretreated and groomed at that point.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Had some guy come in last night, he lived roughly 5 miles away, it was 4 am...

Looking for some humming type noise that was keeping his kids up..

did i mention 5 miles away!!!!!!!

fookin moron

rick imby

Name
Rick
floorguy said:
Had some guy come in last night, he lived roughly 5 miles away, it was 4 am...

Looking for some humming type noise that was keeping his kids up..

did i mention 5 miles away!!!!!!!

fookin moron

Were you singing with your headphones on again? You know how that keeps the neighbors awake. 5 miles is a little louder than usual though.

A guy asked me the other day if I used tm equipment. Then he asked me "is your truck going to leak oil all in my driveway like the last company?" I don't blame him for asking. Then he asked my price and said you are way too high and I am actually pretty cheap.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
A guy asked me the other day if I used tm equipment. Then he asked me "is your truck going to leak oil all in my driveway like the last company?" I don't blame him for asking. Then he asked my price and said you are way too high and I am actually pretty cheap.

tell him the price offsets what it would cost to clean his drive way

John Olson

Name
John Olson
floorguy said:
well just make sure you stay south ehh??

I'm setting him up with a REAL Machine, teaching him how to do floors the RIGHT way and setting him up with REAL Chems and sending him up your way. You should be working for him within 6 months :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

ohhh i didnt realize i had TAUGHTyou how to do floors :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Apartment manager, over 20 years ago now, asked if my cleaning could have caused the apartment to have fleas. I explained to her that unless the city water has fleas, that it continued in a closed system, that was heated to 250 degrees, in other words, NO!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The lady that asked me if I was a druggy over the phone could not be there at the arranged time. She ended up leaving the door unlocked and giving me her credit card number :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: .

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

tehehehe!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="John Olson":1el6s1eh]
floorguy said:
well just make sure you stay south ehh??

I'm setting him up with a REAL Machine, teaching him how to do floors the RIGHT way and setting him up with REAL Chems and sending him up your way. You should be working for him within 6 months :mrgreen:

tehehehe![/quote:1el6s1eh]

hey if they could guarentee some where in the 40k a yr range with work 3-4 days a week, sometimes id pull a 7, other times 2... i would do it in a heart beat (or 2)

set me up as a lead to work with the grunts, keep the machines going, mix chems...you know all the on the job stuff, and dump the paper work hassles, equip repair costs etc. etc. done

Fletch

As I was setting up the customer said, "You have a Vortex don't you? I always wanted to have my carpets cleaned by a Vortex in a box truck!"

... and then the alarm went off and I woke up. I laughed because it was only a dream! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom