*** association.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
is the sign up form attached
I was told me, hoodie and bawb can have our own man love room there, truly a rubberroom

hogjowl

Idiot™
You know Mikey, both you and I are smart asses, but Rob is a slimy smart ass. They banned me off their site a few months ago and I mentioned it over of Coops board a day or so ago and then started getting emails from him. I just asked him to leave me the hell alone ... puleese!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The concept of distance learning is good, and one that should be considered by trainers in the 21st century.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
For sure Jim and I know you and your father have been preaching this since the 90's. Hopefully it will be integrated into the neanderthal IICRC at some point- maybe in time for the next milleniium change :-)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Gee thanks Ken. shiteatinggrin

That one felt like "You don't sweat much for a fat girl"; the ultimate left handed compliment.

I'll be sure to share this and your thoughts with the appropriate knuckle draggers.

(I'm still laughing, its all good Ken)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Marty

Apologies if I derailed the thread, but regardless of what individuals think of the people who started this, the concept deserves attention. I am very aware of what these people think of me, and have done to me, but you have to give them their due for attempting it.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
My apologies, once more this down to earth down underer mistook the picture up top.

I thought it was CRUD's ( cleaningrestorationuniversitydirectors ), board of directors and trainers.

They may also have "thousands of years" experience between them.

Would I trust them ??

Sure I would, I'd trust them about as far as I could kick Yankee stadium with two amputated legs.

As for tenacity, sorry, I don't buy that.

More like desperation for more exposure and a way to rip more gullible cleaners off.

Ooroo,

:roll:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I can assure you that ANY instructor that works with these guys will never come to our location to work.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I think that everyone that ever started a University in the history of mankind at least knew how to read and WRITE in an understandable manner.

From the leaders who brought you the most worldwide active cleaning and restoration forums with over thousands of years of experience, ***************s announces today ‘Cleaning & Restoration University’. (CRU) is created by cleaners for cleaners. (CRU) promises to offer affordable online training classes from many industry teachers and associations so you do not have to travel anywhere, saving you hundreds of dollars in flight costs, gas, food, and most important of all -missing a valuable day of work!
These live online classes will range between $99-199 per class and up to 2-5 hours per class. Most online classes will be recorded via video/voice/text and sent to each student using secure authentication to prevent sharing the video. Online test exams are provided on the forum for the students who choose to take them.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Online classes. Sounds like a good idea. Others should follow their example, expand on the idea and improve upon it. Good for them. Welcome to the 21st century. Certainly, in this industry, one can never acquire too much education from whatever source. It's sad that John feels he must punish instructors who have a class there. This vendetta between competing boards is more than childish.

M

mattorbabs

Art Kelley said:
Online classes. Sounds like a good idea. Others should follow their example, expand on the idea and improve upon it. Good for them. Welcome to the 21st century. Certainly, in this industry, one can never acquire too much education from whatever source. It's sad that John feels he must punish instructors who have a class there. This vendetta between competing boards is more than childish.

From what I have seen it isn't so much as competing boards, as much it is a dislike towards those who feel that "they are the greatest." Pontificating posters are tiresome. Pt Barnum said that "there is no such thing as bad publicity." But those who do, lose the respect of industry peers.

Ryan

harryhides said:
I think that everyone that ever started a University in the history of mankind at least knew how to read and WRITE in an understandable manner.

Can anyone say Hypercorrection!?

-JB-

Name
JB
I just can't help but to wonder...

"Did they start this for blatant self-promotion?"

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Art the says goes "all evil needs to win is for good men to do nothing" my issues with the Allens is personal. They lied to my face lied to me on the phone admitted lying then in the same breath tried to convince me they didn't just admit lying. Art I'm one of the most forgiving people I know but the Allens have no ones interest in the heart but their own. That is MY issue with them and anyone that supports thier agenda. I don't think that is punishing anyone just making it clear who I prefer to do buisness

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom