*** association.

We started Ocibr U years ago (2003-2004?), but we never got much interest | support (surprisingly). Maybe it was an idea ahead of its time.

[iframe:3nc7tirn]http://www.ocibr.com/ou/[/iframe:3nc7tirn]

F

FB7777

Having attended both Jim Pemberton's Upholstery class and Tony Wheelwright's COlor Repair class in Nashville, I think it is time to launch the Pemberton Wheelwright Training Institute

If anyone wants to learn how to clean they can ride along with me. I only charge $6800.00 per day. If you think that's to much then just keep in mind that I'm a self proclaimed "industry leader" and I were a suit with slicked back hair and look like I'm better than you are. If you act now I will reduce the cost to *$19.99

(* 700 monthly payments)

rhyde

Name
rhyde
some things simply don't translate well over the net

once Trey hits puberty and his voice deepens it might help :roll:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
When you're dead and gone Mikey, Trey will still be here and so will Hoody and Crash. Of course I will too because I just bit this vampire chick. Have you made any provisions for your succession? What will become of the Mikeyboard?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You know that "joke" you told about the ghost of Ed York taking possession of you?

I'll know for sure when you start satirizing your enemies, offending your friends, acting politically insensitve and incorrect, and taking nothing seriously at precisely the wrong time............

Uh oh....

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Padden McFadden said:
If anyone wants to learn how to clean they can ride along with me. I only charge $6800.00 per day. If you think that's to much then just keep in mind that I'm a self proclaimed "industry leader" and I were a suit with slicked back hair and look like I'm better than you are. If you act now I will reduce the cost to *$19.99

(* 700 monthly payments)

Actually, that’s not an unreasonable price. My chimp spent 19K for a 6 mo IT program and look at the job he got :lol: . In 6 mo of classroom and hands on cleaning with quality instructor someone could learn what it takes most of use 20 years to figure out in the field. They could easily cover in detail every aspect of cleaning and restoration industry. I would bet dollars to donuts that the graduates had a higher earning potential then just any of the tech schools.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I wonder how Partridge feels about the Allen's selling many niblits of his programs. Or maybe he gets a cut too ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom