ate at a japenesse steak house

joe harper

Name
joe harper
rstrick said:
wow that post was not sarcastic aor targeted at you in any way. just a simple response in honesty, I am learning, you guys are helping out alot, and I do appreciate your input and advice. Im not one of the smart azz that are found through out the board. sorry to offend you Harper.

I am just practicing my "FrEd BoYlE"...impression... :wink:

We are good.. 8)
Just ..."taking your temperature"....YOU SURVIVED THE "hAzInG"... !gotcha!

Glad you got your Pump fixed... :D

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rstrick said:
wow that post was not sarcastic aor targeted at you in any way. just a simple response in honesty, I am learning, you guys are helping out alot, and I do appreciate your input and advice. Im not one of the smart azz that are found through out the board. sorry to offend you Harper.

LOL..dude, relax
Harpdaddy's a smart ass, sho-nuff.
i doubt he gets offEnded easily though

maybe he forgot what it was like his first years in biz.

How 'bout it, Harpster, you clean in restaurants your first few years in biz??
tell the troof...

..L.T.A.

For the record I have run brushes, red, green, white pads, and stripped bonnets. The white pad is less aggresive. The green pad is the most aggressive but actually wears out a lot faster and is more likely to trip circuit breakers. The pad has an abbrasive cutting action to it. The red pad is the best option for glue down carpet. It starts out pretty aggresive but after a few minutes you almost get the sense you need more aggitation but it is plenty. The red pad lasts triple what the other pads last, runs easy, doesn't trip breakers, and does a good job. Strong chems, high heat, and plenty of dwell time will cut through most grease. Some carpets though need a good scrubbing and if they are that bad a brush may the best option. Green pads work for short duration scrubbings but they need to be broken in. Be careful because in no time you will almost be down to the pad driver. That is my experience. I need a new brush by the way. The one I have is eight years old and has been used for everything from scrubbing carpet, rugs, tile, concrete. I ditched the glide a long time ago. Now the bristles are worn down. Buying that 175 was the best thing I could have done.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
rstrick said:

No need to apologize to HaRpeR, that's his pErSoNaLiTy...

Try some fiber plus and fiber max pads, for those nasty carpets. You can buy them at Excellentsupply.com, see how you like them compared to a red pad. Ditch the white pad, it doesn't do anything for those situations.

I ditched my brushes on the cimex, and only use those pads. The cimex does a much better job scrubbing carpets imo, but we do use the 175 when needed, mostly for hard surfaces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom