Attack ing Restaurant Carpet

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
This restaurant likes to wait a year before cleaning. I use the larger spraymaster jug. The first batch of prespray had 10oz of Cleanco Attack and a little Citrus Cleaner for hard floors. It proved to be too weak to cut the grease. So I added another 12oz's to the half full container and a glug of O2. THAT proved to be just right. One steady pass rinses it clean.

As you can see in the one picture, where it touched it cleaned. I was running about 220F and just the heat and light emulsifier in the rinse was not enough to cut it on its own, 600psi, 15 flow. I rinsed the whole area but only where I sprayed did it clean.

DSC_2474Attack.jpg

DSC_2478Attack.jpg

DSC_2479Attack.jpg

DSC_2475Attack.jpg

DSC_2482Attack.jpg

DSC_2476Attack.jpg

DSC_2480Attack.jpg

DSC_2477Attack.jpg

DSC_2481Attack.jpg

Mardie, cold water wash ain't gonna clean as well, not unless the chemistry gets substantially more aggressive. And Attack isn't weak . Need to try some more S&G, I think it may perform just as well with a little less.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I didn't think you cleaned restaurants Ron as a high priced cleaner. What do you get for this grease hole?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have a few I clean. I make enough. don't prevac them though, prespray and rinse, which I why I appreciate how well Attack works. Discovered years ago that the grease captures the soil so until its removed there won't be much dry soil removed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom