attention Mikey

Name
Ron lippold
Im tired of the ball busting, im calling you and your re or your 6 flow wand to a clean off. Ill bring mine you bring yours, my wand or zipper will out clean what ever you bring to the table. Of course there will be a time limit on cleaning. I got a grand it is vegas of course.
What do you all think.

Mikey P

Administrator
lol...

cool.

I could use another grand for the 1290 fund

Been dying to show you whats what since you ratted me out in court for York.

Who decides which side of the carpet is cleaner?

Name
Ron lippold
Let the people decide, if shawn was dead he would be rolling over in his grave with you driving a areotech. What do they call that?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I fail to see how it would be possible for any wand to out perform a modern RE, given the additional non-stop aggitation coupled with continuous high flow flushing action……...and im just a simple porty hack that has yet to touch a RE.

Be sure to compare what the filter catches using each tool.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
NO comparison. Any re will pull 10 times as much junk out of a carpet than 20 strokes of a wand. Did you say $1000? I mean,a Ya, you got a chance.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Ron can a rotary extractor be used?

If so you may want to lower the bet amount.

I think the time it takes a RE to clean and dry.... The carpet can be scrubbed, flushed, and drier.
Groom after, to show the true colors.
Get some chit carpets, put them together, mark them in half.
The RE goes first goes first.:winky:
We can also time the dry times.

IDK how the cards will fall....I'll put a hundred on it.

Come see the NEW Zipper SS in Vagas:rockon:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think the bet is for Mike's new 6 flow wand against the 30 flow zipper or 24 flow ti Ron baptize's everything with??? not against a rotary! or maybe the zipper against a rotary is another bet.

azuvu2a6.jpg

anaqurem.jpg

Jet marks from a zipper 10 flow on a residential carpet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Also the water line knocks the Vac hose latch lose a lot so I decide to strap it up because having pop open every room is a pita.

It does speed things up on commercial carpet when you can get the right angle and avoid chatter, this unit has a slotted front and holed back glide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
He can use his 12 flow wand, and scrub as well. Dry times do matter. IDK about this 30 flow, it will surly be flushed well.:clap:

J

JS41035

Well. Before you snap out of your midlife wand crisis. I'll buy your titanium. I'll even throw in a set of 2s so you can feel what 4 flow feels like. You don't know what you've been missing. :)

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Your clamp needs to be around the raised grove in the middle of the cuff. I don't see it on yours.
I don't know were you got the Zipper. give me a call, and i will straiten out your jet problem.
Erik
734 771-2312

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I think the time it takes a RE to clean and dry.... The carpet can be scrubbed, flushed, and drier.
Groom after, to show the true colors.
Get some chit carpets, put them together, mark them in half.
The RE goes first goes first.:winky:
We can also time the dry times.

IDK how the cards will fall....I'll put a hundred on it.

Come see the NEW Zipper SS in Vagas:rockon:

No way..............I am a avid rotary user.......and I can get a cleaner and drier carpet..with out doing all those steps.............

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I fail to see how it would be possible for any wand to out perform a modern RE, given the additional non-stop aggitation coupled with continuous high flow flushing action……...and im just a simple porty hack that has yet to touch a RE.

Be sure to compare what the filter catches using each tool.
Yes but you're a smart porty hack and that statement proves it.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
175 and a rinse does no where near the flushing of a RE

So use them accordingly

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
flush/smush

soiled CGD, good chems, rotary with aggressive pad (red, or even beige ) and wand flush/rinse extract will kick any RE's azz ..period , it isn't

..L.T.A.

Indeed. Most of us exist in a vacuum doing this work, and do the best we can with what we have and know. If you don't use a RE and rely on a 175 and wand, then that is what you know to be the best. I gave up my 175/wand combo a few years ago when I got my 360i. It so blows away the 175/wand combo in results and effort needed it isn't even worth discussing anymore. But what do I know; I only used the 175 for 35 years before I dumped it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Indeed. Most of us exist in a vacuum doing this work, and do the best we can with what we have and know. If you don't use a RE and rely on a 175 and wand, then that is what you know to be the best. I gave up my 175/wand combo a few years ago when I got my 360i. It so blows away the 175/wand combo in results and effort needed it isn't even worth discussing anymore. But what do I know; I only used the 175 for 35 years before I dumped it.

Art, you use a damn porty hooked to the custy's sink ofr PSI for Gawd's sake

..LT.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom