Back At It With Very Little Down Time For Holidays.......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Well, no break, yet, for January. Plenty of commercial and resto WD work out there. Tony working the re-glided with an old slotted glide (GG) Ti Wand.
tonycleans.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Geee,,, every new post since me last visit was from you.

Work has slowed for me since the 1st week oh Jan.. I'll only do a hand full of jobs this week, but the slow down was well timed.

I do almost no comm. so a Jan slow down is planned for, last year was huge but I marketed for it. This year I'm delaying my marketing that brought me a banner Jan and Feb till Feb, to have a great Feb and March, then back to normal April.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We are....dead... 8 jobs this week unless sokething changes. I'm paying for our record November-December I suppose.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
It has been remarkably brisk so far this year. I'd be working but I finally decided to get this pulley problem taken care of. One more day and I'll be busy for last 2 days of the week.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
It has been remarkably brisk so far this year. I'd be working but I finally decided to get this pulley problem taken care of. One more day and I'll be busy for last 2 days of the week.

Doug....what was your pulley problem??

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
The pulley grooves wore to the point that they were too wide to grip they belts. They were also too small and I've always had belt wear problems. I upgraded to 8+* pulleys to hopefully fix that.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Well, no break, yet, for January. Plenty of commercial and resto WD work out there. Tony working the re-glided with an old slotted glide (GG) Ti Wand.
tonycleans.jpg

January is pretty good for us also for commercial work, not breaking doors down or anything but steady for month.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We are....dead... 8 jobs this week unless sokething changes. I'm paying for our record November-December I suppose.

Never mind , we scheduled a 2br apartment for friday for a total of 9 jobs this week. Now were slammed...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom