Back from VA- CA

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
And I hit the ground runnin. I can't believe how busy it has been the last 2 winters in Feb. Anyone seeing the same trend?

Mikey P

Administrator
VA CA?

vacation?

or you went to Virginia and California?

define "busy" please, over the years on the board the words swamped, booked and busy have been used with such liberal verbal creativity I just don't know what to make of it any more..

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
VA CA?

vacation?

or you went to Virginia and California?

define "busy" please, over the years on the board the words swamped, booked and busy have been used with such liberal verbal creativity I just don't know what to make of it any more..

Being from CAlifornia, you probably have no clue as to what "US GUYS" in the north deal with in the winter. Generally, anything more than nothing is "Good' for me, but the last 2 years have been quite good. I didn't work Monday because I had to put my machine back together, but have had 6 hour days the rest of the week. Not bad for February.

Mikey P

Administrator
Why even bother up there. Head south and enjoy time off.

I would set up my rug sucking bis so I didn't work at all during Feb and March if I lived up yonder.

Becker

Name
Becker
Why even bother up there. Head south and enjoy time off.

I would set up my rug sucking bis so I didn't work at all during Feb and March if I lived up yonder.

Glad we have a diverse climate in the states..

I personally enjoy the seasons.
Besides this winter, no storms to spice things up. One week of cold and clear.

At least the Mts are getting snow, after 6 weeks of healing I hit the slopes last WED again, good snow in the hills.

I would however enjoy most of Jan off.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Doing good this year so far, last year was REALLY slow at this time for me... Taking a wild guess I would say we will be up 20% at the end of the month. I personally haven't cleaned since 1/9/13. Hell, I don't know if I will ever clean in the winter again since I have to pay unemployment insurance anyway, what's the point(except I go crazy sitting around)?

37 jobs last month and 27 so far for this month...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
28 jobs for Jan.......12 so far this month. Most are higher dollar commercial cleanings. If it's nasty ass cold and icey roads, I try not to take the van out, unless on WD/insurance jobs.Winter....time for relaxing and just slugging around. oh, and I finished my taxes already.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom