Back in the saddle...

HydroDude

Name
JB
Just don't complain about anything!!!

"I haven't heard back from you. However, considering your apparent dissatisfaction with JonDon, Sapphire, and One Degree Capital, we think it's best for all involved that we not pursue this financing any further.

Best of luck with your business,"

Moved from Sapphire thread - FredC

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Who was it that wrote " You must of went to bridge burning school... and aced the class!"
Not that i would value the opinion of a masked man using a screen name anyway...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
lol what a funny thread to read....a few thoughts.....

1.Cash is not always king......you have to have some sort of financing out there....dont matter if its 2 or 3 CC with a limit of $1000 each that you charge and then PAY IT OFF WITH YOUR CASH....Yay for you guys who pay cash for everything....yet it will sometimes come back to bite you.....

2."SPECIAL ORDER" 2 things here.....duh special orders ALWAYS take longer...PERIOD...... 2.. if you have $$$$ issues...DONT GET IT!!!!

3.You are in the florida area, why not check with Judson???

4. YOU HAVE A FOOKING BOX TRUCK!!!!!! WHY DO YOU NEED A SUB MOUNT ANYTHING!!!!!!

5. Someones comment about swapping out the components.....DUH JUDSON!!!!!

Reactions: Russ T.

FredC

Village Idiot
Just an FYI.... I moved HydroDude's post from other threads so this saga makes a bit more sense..........I didn't read this thread originally so I had no idea wtf he was talking about when reading the others.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom