BBB gave me an A+ from A- after I decline their offer...?

Name
I'm Rick James
The BBB is one weird company.. Im sure you all have gotten the call to be apart of their marketing program.. I decline it everytime because it seems you have to pay them off for your A+ rating.. A month or so ago I told them one of the reasons is they give me an A- rating just because I didnt subscribe to their program and that it is like someone giving you a lower rating just because they didnt use one of your other services..

Not sure what all went on but now I have an A+, which a few months ago it was A-. You guys have the same weird behavior from the BBB?

I see even with a "big truck" you can still get an F rating.. ouch.......

Becker

Name
Becker
Re: BBB gave me an A+ from A- after I decline their offer...

I declined also years ago, also commented on how they make is sound as if there is a problem only to get you to call back asap only to try and sell you.

I declined, and later saw I had a C rating.

I called to inquire..

They said they had limited info on my company.. LOL whatever.

So I filled out a form and faxed it.

Last I saw I had A+ but who knows now.

I'm not sure how much our demo uses BBB anymore, older crowd seems to put more stock into it than the 20-40 age group, but I'd be embarrassed with no rating, or a bad rating.

Becker

Name
Becker

RichC said:
That would suck, a big truck but no customer relation skills. :shock:

Who is it, one of the franchise's?

Only franchise I can think of that still uses the BIG TRUCK in Cintas.. And they don't do RES..

Maybe it was a groupon issue gone bad..

Becker

Name
Becker

Not in this area..

I think nation wide they are trying to dump them and cheap.

They run slide ins here.

Name
I'm Rick James

I havent seen a zerorez big truck in about 5 years or so.. I have seen standard cargo vans.

I scrolled through all the carpet cleaners in my area to just see who is all listed as accredited and it was probably less than 3 % of all of those listed.

Don you still have an A+ rating.. but Dons example shows how weird it can get with them.

Name
I'm Rick James

Does Cintas run out of Mukliteo? I think that is where their plant is for the cloths part of its operation.

Becker

Name
Becker

Everett I though... Well ok.. Everett/Muk

I think they have multi locations.

You did a job for me once a few summers ago in Lynnwood/edmonds area that guy works for Cintas..

He gave me the low down on the carpet cleaning operation. ( he is in uniforms and linens.. )

He says Cintas does the space needle.

Was an interesting chat.

Glad I'm not a comm hack..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Unethical advertising

Scare your customers into using you and trick the public into thinking you're some kind of govt agency.

Scamdidleyiscious

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny

I get a call occasionally from BBB telling me someone inquired about my company and wouldn't I like to join? I ask who inquired, but they won't tell me, so I call BS.

Billy

Name
BH

I(heart)DryTimes said:
The BBB is one weird company.. Im sure you all have gotten the call to be apart of their marketing program.. I decline it everytime because it seems you have to pay them off for your A+ rating.. A month or so ago I told them one of the reasons is they give me an A- rating just because I didnt subscribe to their program and that it is like someone giving you a lower rating just because they didnt use one of your other services..

Not sure what all went on but now I have an A+, which a few months ago it was A-. You guys have the same weird behavior from the BBB?

I have had the same experience you had & when I said something about it they changed my rating while I was on the Phone still talking to the rep. Don't worry you rating will drop again if you don't subscribe.

randy

Name
Randy

Who cares what the BBB rates you or how.
Any potential customer that lacks the self confidence to pick a carpet cleaner without outside assistance is an underachiever that can't afford you (unless your $99 for 5 rooms).

Screw the BBB right back. Inform everyone what a joke/racket they are.

Back
Top Bottom