Beat this!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
What's the strangest thing that's happened to you the second you walk into a house?

I was meeting a lady at her house, when she opened the door I walked in first. A monkey came bolting around the corner and jumped on my shoulder. I had about 1 second to move my head to give him room to land. He quickly noticed that I wasn't her and he jumped over to her. He is a ring-tailed lemur. She also had a wallaby in the basement wearing a diaper. Both were very friendly and easy to pet. Carpet was filthy but cleaned up well with the rotovac. She and her friend were busy wiping shit off the walls as a monkey can't be potty trained and he was too small for diapers. Well, what ya got?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What's the strangest thing that's happened to you the second you walk into a house?

I was meeting a lady at her house, when she opened the door I walked in first. A monkey came bolting around the corner and jumped on my shoulder. I had about 1 second to move my head to give him room to land. He quickly noticed that I wasn't her and he jumped over to her. He is a ring-tailed lemur. She also had a wallaby in the basement wearing a diaper. Both were very friendly and easy to pet. Carpet was filthy but cleaned up well with the rotovac. She and her friend were busy wiping shit off the walls as a monkey can't be potty trained and he was too small for diapers. Well, what ya got?

If out of no where I monkey jumped on me like that....she would be wiping shit off more then the walls..........

Reactions: Hoody

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
One of my grade school friends had a monkey that had run of the house "Jocko". I hated going over his house scared tge sheet out of me when he would come in the room and scream.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
she opened the door and asked Drew, what in the F... are you doing here

I guess she wanted a free cleaning for a little favor that I was unaware of, he hubby was kind of pissed that we charged her for the cleaning

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If out of no where I monkey jumped on me like that....she would be wiping shit off more then the walls..........

or wiping "monkey" off the wall.
cause instinct would of had me batting at any critter jumping toward my face .
and if i realized it was a monkey jumping at my face, I;d sure as hell swing at it.
cause like Chavez, when i was kid (teenager) i too had a friend with a monkey ... Spider Monkey I think.
A MEAN little screechy bastard that bite the chit out of you

.L.T.A.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Little Ringo was the size of a chipmunk with a tail about 12 inches. He only made a sound when she made him by talking to him. He was harmless.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
About 1978 we pulled up to a single wide and when the lady opened up the door a peacock and three chickens ran out the door. We unloaded the portable and my dad left me there to go make an "estimate". It was not only nasty but she was a hoarder, only a small path to each room.

17.Larry….

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
No unusual animal stories but a basically naked women in an open robe, another naked women just walking around the home, just lots of naked women.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
No unusual animal stories but a basically naked women in an open robe, another naked women just walking around the home, just lots of naked women.

Couple months ago we had a lady that opened the door in bra & panties that stood and talked to us then went in a bedroom and closed the door. When we were done cleaning I went to let her know and the door was open a little so I just told her real loud we were done and getting ready to leave and started back to the living room. A couple seconds later she comes back in the living room with nothing but an open button shirt on and started talking to us about how nice the weather was outside and my helper about killed himself trying to get out the door... lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom