BEAUTIFUL VORTEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name
Kevin McCreary
Beautiful VORTEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE CHECK THE SWAPMEAT!!!!!!!!!!

Picture244.jpg

Picture245.jpg

Picture246.jpg

Picture247.jpg

Picture248.jpg

Picture249.jpg

Picture250.jpg

Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture255.jpg

Picture256.jpg

Picture257.jpg

Picture259.jpg

Picture260.jpg

Picture261.jpg

Picture262.jpg

Picture263.jpg

Picture266.jpg

[/img]

Name
Kevin McCreary
actually i can afford it my wife makes more money than most carpet cleaners do. I don't think this is a great machine if you are in cold weather. Unless you think of that before you put in the machine and insulate the heck out of it. Plus I like to get a new machine every 2 years.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I was going to ask the same as Becker did.

I'm also curious what makes the Roartex any more or less of a "not so great machine" for cold weather, than any other TM??

..L.T.A.

Name
Kevin McCreary
not sure what I'm getting yet obviously any thing less is a huge down grade, but I need power, always dual wanding. I might get two regular trucks. I service a 100 mile radius if you have to drive 20-30 miles between jobs the pump(mounted on a non insulated floor) will freeze up in cold weather. I had to turn down a very profitable flood job last Thursday (insured pipe break) because it was 5 outside.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Kev, I looked at your ad in the swapmeet rm
(nice V, BTW)

Was it originally a 72 month lease?

if so, how come I hear guys talk about low lease payments
on a new V in the $1100 a month range?

Yours seems more realistic compared to what others say.

in part from you SM ad;

"6,500 down 55 payments left @ 1437 per month plus tax."

Would you share with us what the actual out of pocket
monthly payment is??
(w/tax included)

is there a buy out at the end of lease term?

Thanks

..l.T.A.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Gosh! 85 K for a used machine. I bought 3 new Isuzu 16' box trucks for 32K each (5year 100K warrantee). Put in a genesis for 21K. Just can't justify the difference and I have way more room left over for WDR work and construction. Maybe it's because I have never used one but I just don't get the whole Vortex deal? I mean you have heat, vac, pressure, and reliability. Am I missing something other than bling?
Al

What about a Box Heater for driving from job to job ? Seems like 1 good wd job would more than cover the 500.00 in cost

Name
Kevin McCreary
The payment with Michigan's tax (6%) is 1547 for 72 months. The truck and equip brand new was like 86,00. I put a 6,500 down payment on it and it has a 8,600 dollar (10%) buy out at the end of the contract. When I shopped around at leases What I figured is lots of guys go through country leasing and the program they offer is similar to mine except they back load like 30%(residual) in turn the payments could be as low as 1,000 a month.It might even be a 84 month deal I cant remember, however at the end of the lease you would have a 25-30k buy out. So the payment wasn't that much of an issue to me as apposed to "getting ahead" not owing more than its value". Its not a bad deal for someone who wants a vortex because of the 17 payments I have all ready made where mostly interest. If someone took it over they would be making more payment to the principal,and would get way further ahead then I. Keep in mind a new one is about 90k. By the way I have better things to do than waste time trying to insulate a truck and why heat it if it has no insulation. Its the floor. How do you insulate that? Some people have underneath. What a P.I.T.A. Buy a new one already insulated and heated.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
All the issues/ problems can be fixed if you want to keep the truck. This does raise the question of why is vortex not addressing this with new trucks going to cold climates ....insulation, box heaters

Aerotech offers insulation and two types of heater options for the box ....WTF?

The Preacher

i'd like to have that truck. how far away from it can you dual or triple wand (carpet???) or dual T&G???

TimP

Danny Strickland said:
i'd like to have that truck. how far away from it can you dual or triple wand (carpet???) or dual T&G???

Danny you get the truck and I'll come work with you a few days a week when I'm not booked up.

Becker

Name
Becker
Its not a bad deal for someone who wants a vortex because of the 17 payments I have all ready made where mostly interest. If someone took it over they would be making more payment to the principal,and would get way further ahead then I.

Completely false!

You put down 6500.00
You have a buy out of 8600.00

No matter how you slice it you have 55 payments left. 85,000
And you have made $26000 in payment.

When you handed over the down payment check and signed onto the lease you agreed on to paying a min of 118,800 with down payment and 72 monthly payment. Then turning the rig in at the end of 72 month or paying another 8600 to keep it.

Lease payments are not like loan payments.
Most do not offer early pay off options. Sure you can pay them off early, but the way I figure your buyout right now and to keep it would be about $94000.00
55 payments of $1547 and a end of lease buy out option of $8600

So right now you owe about $8000 more on it than you paid for it.

WOW, now I remember why I don't lease things.

Not only that but you have 31,000 miles on it after 15 months?
At the end of the lease you'll have at least 150,000 miles on it, and well over 5000 hours.

Otherwise a very nice rig, I wish you the best of luck going forward!

Check out some insulation options, and heating options.

The Preacher

Tim, we could take over some apt complexes with a truck like that. if they could be triple wanded with a good set up system $200 and hour would be easy!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becks the real number without depriaton is the $6500 that is the real cash so you take the 6500 and divide it by 72(90.27), then you take the 8600 /72 and take a-b times 72(119.44) which gives you a negative $29.17 now that is just basic value without depriaction. So he should give you atleast $495 for you to take it off his hands without depritiation

F

FB7777

oh brother :roll: between dannys dreaming and Beckers number crunching my head hurts

Becker

Name
Becker
LOL, either way with the $6500 down he is asking for the the remainder of the lease, he is asking for someone to agree to over $100k

I'm sure he is making a note to self.

If ya want a new rig every 2 years doing lease, or buy a mighty V

The Preacher

Pfred, how many toilets per hour can your crew hit??? i'm not talking swish run, butt the good under the rim cleaning that a lighted rim mirror would be proud of???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice unit!

Is it true the big machine are more owner operator units...or at the very least a well trained and skilled tech?

Or could someone like Odin run one? or Is he better suited at getting hit by them?

Name
Kevin McCreary
Becker said:
Its not a bad deal for someone who wants a vortex because of the 17 payments I have all ready made where mostly interest. If someone took it over they would be making more payment to the principal,and would get way further ahead then I.

Completely false!

You put down 6500.00
You have a buy out of 8600.00

No matter how you slice it you have 55 payments left. 85,000
And you have made $26000 in payment.

When you handed over the down payment check and signed onto the lease you agreed on to paying a min of 118,800 with down payment and 72 monthly payment. Then turning the rig in at the end of 72 month or paying another 8600 to keep it.

Lease payments are not like loan payments.
Most do not offer early pay off options. Sure you can pay them off early, but the way I figure your buyout right now and to keep it would be about $94000.00
55 payments of $1547 and a end of lease buy out option of $8600

So right now you owe about $8000 more on it than you paid for it.

WOW, now I remember why I don't lease things.

Not only that but you have 31,000 miles on it after 15 months?
At the end of the lease you'll have at least 150,000 miles on it, and well over 5000 hours.

Otherwise a very nice rig, I wish you the best of luck going forward!

Check out some insulation options, and heating options.

Wow! Its a "lease". Sure I could go to my local bank and get a loan for a van and piece of equipment at 4-5% interest or I may choose to pay cash for a piece of equipment. Considering that a vehicle and equipment like the vortex's lease payment is less than 5% of the gross revenue it generates a year it only makes sense to lease for the write off benefits at the end of the year. I would much rather have a brand new set up every couple of years and let uncle SAM pay for it. Than Use my own hard earned $$$ that I have to pay back to myself. I know every one will do business a little different, like my parents who lived in their house until it was paid for 30 years later. Now they need to put the same amount into it they paid for it to fix it up. Most carpet cleaning companies I have seen sold in my lifetime think the truck and equipment are HUGE assets when in fact they only really ever get garage sale value for them. Whatever though that's how I do it and it works great for me. BTW most leases are written now so its similar to a loan and the interest is on a schedule and can be paid off much cheaper than the remaining payments. Trust me I have a much background in banking and finance.

R

R W

THAT.....is the one main reason that I am holding back on a Vortex. Naturally, I would keep it in a heated garage, but the trips in between jobs are the big worry, plus the tons of salt and brine that DOT dumps on our roads here in NE Ohio. Corrosive to steel, and aluminum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom