Becker
Thanks for clearing that up.

tax benefits... oh yea that....

$380,000 per year or more.. NOT BAD!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I leased mine but did a $1 buy out. This is actually consider a finance by the IRS so you have to depreciate it instead of writing off the lease payments

But something Country Leasing does, that other companies don't, is let you pay it off at any time with a 4% penalty

Country Leasing is the best company to lease from

I use to think like you did when it came to a new machine but I figured I would by one that would last me till I was finished with this business

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Pretty sure you can still expense a purchase (write off the whole amount) in one year up to 120K still. You could have last year anyways. But then when you sell you have to add back in to your income the $ you sell it for. So, as you are growing it is great. when you level out not quite as great.
Al

Al

That is a sweet rig!!!!! To bad it won't work in cold climates :(

F

FB7777

In my opinion, this particular deal is structured more like a loan than a lease.

If you carry the lease through to the end , 72 months and there is a buyout of $8600 , it would only make sense to purchase it at the end... afterall wouldn't the residual value of the truck and vortex exceed the $8,600?

The way you're into this truck and what you are looking for to get out ( $6500 down and takeover payments) I believe you'd fair better hanging on for the half way point of the lease and see if you can get out then.

Even then, mileage, hours and age are gonna knock the value down quite abit

Good luck

steve g

Name
steve garrett
anyone know where to get one of those chemical jugs that blue line is using?? those look pretty cool with the large lid, I also noticed they come on the new cobalt machine as well

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I see no advantage in financing one of these to own. This is a tool it will wear out and i don't make a living re-selling vehicles. everyone’s situation is different but my business is a corporation and it exists to make my life better and to take on debt so I don’t need to.

It looks like we have the same truck HAT, 240 fresh, APO,

Lets compare your lease with mine you say it’s

1,547.00 a month @ 72 Months = 111,384.00 +6,500 down payment + low 8,600.00 buyout = 126,484.00

My lease from countrywide

1,309.00 @ 72 months = 94,248.00 0 down payment + 24,000 buyout =118,248.00

So….. for basically the same vortex you pay 8,236.00 more than me even if I pay the 24K buyout which I wont in that case I’m saving 32K which is well in the range of what a 6 -7 year old Vortex sell for.

All leases are not equal!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rhyde said:
It looks like we have the same truck HAT, 240 fresh, APO,

Lets compare your lease with mine you say it’s

1,547.00 a month @ 72 Months = 111,384.00 +6,500 down payment + low 8,600.00 buyout = 126,484.00

My lease from countrywide

1,309.00 @ 72 months = 94,248.00 0 down payment + 24,000 buyout =118,248.00

So….. for basically the same vortex you pay 8,236.00 more than me even if I pay the 24K buyout which I wont in that case I’m saving 32K which is well in the range of what a 6 -7 year old Vortex sell for.

All leases are not equal!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

and THAT is why I pay attention to Mr R-Hydrocide

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
steve g said:
I still don't see that jug there

sorry I could of swore that is where I seen them before........

I looked at some of my other book marks and did not see them

I know I sent a guy a link and he ordered a few I just can't find the right one

sorry........

Becker

Name
Becker
SO at the end of the lease you are just going to turn the vortex in rather than pay the 24k?

Does the lease say anything about mileage, hours, condition at time of turn in?

F

FB7777

$1147 x 72 months =$82584

+ $4500 down = $87084

or is it an 84 month lease?

Name
Kevin McCreary
The bottom line of how much this machine costs doesn't really matter that much for me when the thing has paid for it self almost 4 times. Do that with a standard truckmount and two full time techs. Really I look at how much money I lost (or left in the home) by not having a truckmount like this. I find it physically impossible to duplicate the numbers a truck like this can produce and still give your clients an awesome job with a Standard truckmount. I'm not saying it cant be done, but numbers don't lie my sales are way way up since the purchase of this truck and my hours are down(900). Its still not even close to its potential. You have no idea how easy it is to add on an extra 1000-1500 square feet of carpet or tile to the all ready scheduled 1000-1500 square feet of carpet with out it costing you any extra time!$$$$$$$$$$ I'm no longer afraid to turn work away, in fear of being late,rushing a job or not getting home until 8pm.

Name
Kevin McCreary
I WANT A NEW INSULATED ONE WITH A BIGGER TANK!!!!! not exactly 400 dollars per hr! I have done that but not consistently.

Name
Ron lippold
it was not a business loan it is a vehicle purchase yes it is a loan not a lease I would have to look at the paper but I think it is 84m but I should have it paid for buy this time next year

Name
Kevin McCreary
I did consider downsizing to a gen 59 dxt, or two trucks. Unless someone has a suggestion, How can I clean 4-6 three story houses consistently per day and sometimes tile and furniture included, with me being on all jobs with any thing less than a V. A portable in the back of a Butler? No other way added up for me unless I put 2 slide ins in the back of a box truck.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I tell you what, that big waste tank isn't all it's cracked up to be, If it was me I would build a 150-170 gallon tank and be done with the different options

I have filled it up a few times already, which I had bought an APO with it,
2 wands going at 22 flow total and everything empties and fills quite fast

I still say just insulate the thing, you will be $$$ ahead, it wasn't that hard and if you are using it daily then it will hold some of the radiant heat from the fresh water tank

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Kevin McCreary said:
The bottom line of how much this machine costs doesn't really matter that much for me when the thing has paid for it self almost 4 times. Do that with a standard truckmount and two full time techs. Really I look at how much money I lost (or left in the home) by not having a truckmount like this. I find it physically impossible to duplicate the numbers a truck like this can produce and still give your clients an awesome job with a Standard truckmount. I'm not saying it cant be done, but numbers don't lie my sales are way way up since the purchase of this truck and my hours are down(900). Its still not even close to its potential. You have no idea how easy it is to add on an extra 1000-1500 square feet of carpet or tile to the all ready scheduled 1000-1500 square feet of carpet with out it costing you any extra time!$$$$$$$$$$ I'm no longer afraid to turn work away, in fear of being late,rushing a job or not getting home until 8pm.

why on earth would you sell a machine that does this for your business??
ok I reread your whole post on edit, I run a trailer and many nights get down to zero sometimes, I had a problem with hoses that ran along the floor they would always freeze even if the trailer was 50 degrees inside, I solved this by getting some of the heated electric cord for plumbing pipes and zip tying it to my hoses that where on the floor, I run these along with a heater and remote temp gauge that reads out on my dresser in my bedroom, I don't see why something similar could not be done to keep your pump from freezing, there has got to be something you can do, and if the machine is really that wonderful why not get a heated building???

TimP

It seems to me buying a Vortex is like buying a diesel truck. I see these guys buying diesel trucks and trading them in at a yr old. I don't see why they pay 5-7 grand more for the engine.....an engine that lasts 2 times as long and then go sell it to get another one. They would be better off buying a gas burner IMO. Anyway a vortex should last 2 times as long as a normal gas burner and definitely do more than twice the work. And if it don't do that for you then you shouldn't buy one. Besides the depreciation will kill you since you don't pay much of it down the first year due to the interest and it costing 85+ grand.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
TimP said:
It seems to me buying a Vortex is like buying a diesel truck. I see these guys buying diesel trucks and trading them in at a yr old. I don't see why they pay 5-7 grand more for the engine.....an engine that lasts 2 times as long and then go sell it to get another one. They would be better off buying a gas burner IMO. Anyway a vortex should last 2 times as long as a normal gas burner and definitely do more than twice the work. And if it don't do that for you then you shouldn't buy one. Besides the depreciation will kill you since you don't pay much of it down the first year due to the interest and it costing 85+ grand.

if you take the time and take care of it the way you need to then the truck and equipment will put last just about anything out there..........

don't underestimate a diesel engine.........they are built for one thing and one thing only...........to sit and run..............I have been on both sides of this and it will produce the work........you can put them threw the hell heat I live in or sub zero temps and they will sit and run trouble free.......

you have to spend money to make money.and in reality it is all about the level you want to take your company.........or the way that you see yourself taking it there...On the light side.this machine is not for everyone.....I can only say the benefit and the new levels it has taken myself to.......that does not mean in any way it will or would do the same for you.........in all fairness you can only judge it after you have used one for a week and compared it yourowndamnself.........

rhyde

Name
rhyde
TimP said:
It seems to me buying a Vortex is like buying a diesel truck.
Perhaps that's because it is a diesel truck........?
TimP said:
Besides the depreciation will kill you since you don't pay much of it down the first year due to the interest and it costing 85+ grand.

Which is why I went with a high buyout lease.

With a lease you’re actually paying the depreciation of the equipment plus interest . The buyout is actually the agreed value of the equipment at the termination of the lease…important point … With a low buyout you are paying more money principal and interest upfront in the end as illustrated above.

I could for about 750.00 more a month have owned the truck in 4 years out pencil it out 98,800.00 instead i get to use it for 2 more years for 94,248.00 or 4,500.00 less than owning but costing 750 dollar less a month than owning.

R

Ramon Allones

Kevin McCreary said:
Trust me I have a much background in banking and finance.

¿Quizás yo podría ayudarle con su fondo en la gramática inglesa?

¿Ha considerado alguna vez usted una mejora a un Nordic1 truckmount?

El Guapo

Ramon

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Believe it or not Odin is not dumb at all, just a little misguided... but actually a great guy and very intelligent. ( really )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom