BEFORE You Buy From Prochem

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Willy, willy willy,

"Not your job" to mix some perfectly fine cleaning agent.

Here is what you said when I complained about Cross American Vac Booster falling apart
Oh, and by the way, if you pop off the base if the vac motor and rivet or screw the vacuum lead off it, you're problem is solved.
If it was defective, and a simple fix, which yours is by the way, I would fix it and move along.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If I hadn't poured all 5 gallons at the same time, I would have ended up with the sludge at the bottom at the last 2 gallons. There's nothing on the label that says that and nobody told me that an RTU chemical requires mixing. Also, if you read my posts, I tried mixing it up and it settled back within 24 hours. Try again Greg.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Willy P said:
I spoke to corporate but was rebuffed in a less than satisfactory way. I'm not trying to start anything Ken, but just laying out the facts (FACTS, not bull$hit)) for everybody to see and make an informed decision on the choices they make. If they can't stand behind a $200 pail of chemicals, why on earth would anybody invest 10 or 20 grand in a machine for a company that doesn't give a damn about the end user or allow a dealer, that represents their lines to act within that manner. If that's acceptable at the corporate level, then I'm an ignoramus.

Since they own Century 400, I should dig out the invoices paid during the supposed warranty period on equipment I've bought from them. Fool me once.....

Since you said FACTS Thought it best to post Facts here as well

I said in the other thread "Willy your looking for something to fight about and thats ok it has nothing to do with me so go ahead and let it all out on me I can take it I have big shoulders :)

I want you to think about what I am about to say and then you decide who is the problem. I have a customer that just went through his second pump in two years on his Ninja. Turns out Prochem is no longer using the pumptec as it turned out to be random problematic pump. They have since upgraded them to a new pump. My customer got a brand new upgrade Kit for FREE.

Had a customer that had a strange electical issue on his 650 2 years ago. Couldn't find it as the machine would run here then it would stop on a job. Bring it in and it would run, drive it around the block and it would stop. Every single machine manufactuer out there would have said to keep looking not Prochem. 2 days later we had a new machine in his van and the problem machine on it's way back to Prochem.

So Willy, if your not being taken care what part of the equation do you think just might be the problem?"

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would've put all 5 gallons in the bucket and returned it. Maybe they didn't understand you wanted to return it all not just the mixed part. And as your comment about mixing it and it settling again after 24 hrs is BS because you say that no where else but you did continually say not my job when people told you to mix it up.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
XTREME1 said:
I would've put all 5 gallons in the bucket and returned it. Maybe they didn't understand you wanted to return it all not just the mixed part. And as your comment about mixing it and it settling again after 24 hrs is BS because you say that no where else but you did continually say not my job when people told you to mix it up.

Ever try shaking a 5 gallon pail enough to fix that glop Greg? Or proportion that mess in the bottom of the pail?? WTF do you think I was after when I took it out to their shop? The free coffee? Did you look at the pics? I did try to mix some of the slop once I realized I was going to eat it because the sellers and suppliers weren't going to back the product. It's not my job to fix up someone's incompetence and piss poor customer service. Now don't you have to go film an episode of surveyor or some such bullshit on pantywaist island? Pfffft.
Ken - does that answer your questions?

Mikey P

Administrator
I feel sorry for the company that finally sells Willy his first truckmount on the big day his blower belt breaks.

Willy did you take the day off to bitch here all day?

J/K

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yep - Doing the work thing tonight. Good to get it off the chest and give a few people the heads up. Actually Mikey my main supplier and I have been dating for 14 years, no problems. My repair guy 8 years. The only reason I bought that skack was because Ultrachem stopped making Extract powder and the other shit I tried was eating pumps.And pumptec voids warranty with powders.

Sometimes I think I'm talking to my 2 year old granddaughter. KMA! LIKE! LIKE!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Willy P said:
XTREME1 said:
And as your comment about mixing it and it settling again after 24 hrs is BS
Now don't you have to go film an episode of surveyor or some such bullshit on pantywaist island? Pfffft.
Ken Snow said:

Now, that alone is worth the price of admission.
It's a classic.

And you wonder why we keep coming back eat yor heart out Werner

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ofer Kolton said:
[quote="Willy P":3nqczyd5]
XTREME1 said:
And as your comment about mixing it and it settling again after 24 hrs is BS
Now don't you have to go film an episode of surveyor or some such bullshit on pantywaist island? Pfffft.
Ken Snow said:

Now, that alone is worth the price of admission.
It's a classic.

And you wonder why we keep coming back eat yor heart out Werner[/quote:3nqczyd5]

Thank you ! I'll be in the lounge all week.$5 cover and a 2 drink minimum. Try the veal!

Jimbo

Actually Mikey my main supplier and I have been dating for 14 years, no problems. My repair guy 8 years.

wow...you date both of them, Willy?

That might be weird elsewhere...but whatever happens in VanSterdam...

JK Do you heat the water in your portable unit?

Any chance you could be going over-temp on the pumptec??

And I agree...I would want the supplier to handle it...maybe the pail sat for too long or something?

And as for warning us about Prochem...they have helped me make buckets of money for the last 32 years...I am VERY HAPPY with them...their Machines...and a lot of their chems...just saying.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I started to avoid Prochem products about 2 years ago. I was using Heatwave as my normal emulsifier and got some that foamed like crazy when it was rinsed. Took the 3/4 tub that was left back to the local disty and she put some in a bucket and added water, she noticed it was foaming way too much and immediately called her Prochem rep. They told her they would replace the tub, but if it happened again I would just be out of luck. They actually said this to her on the phone while I was standing there.

Too many other manufacturers out there who will actually stand behind their chemicals to bother dealing with Prochem.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
gary mackay said:
You mean they didn't give you the typical line "your the only one having that problem"? Thank God for Chemspec!
The line i keep hearing is we have never seen that happen before.Until i keep coming back with the same defect on different equipment but the same model over and over again. Then when i point this out they just stand their and look stupid. ohh the life of a consumer.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Well well well - another local supplier saw my posts, agrees that I was treated like a turd on the lawn, and is going to give me some of Sapphire Scientific's juice to try. Some companies get it.

Thank you Dan and Wesclean!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Willy P said:
Well well well - another local supplier saw my posts, agrees that I was treated like a turd on the lawn, and is going to give me some of Sapphire Scientific's juice to try. Some companies get it.

Thank you Dan and Wesclean!

NO good deed...goes unpunished.... :lol: :lol: :lol: eat shit!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"Treated like a turd on the lawn"
Well ya know....not everyone sees us the way we see ourselves, sometimes "if the poo fits", ya have to wear it. eat yor heart out Werner
eat shit!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have noticed that the Prochem dealers that I have seen, around here anyways, all seem to be the type who just don't care if you purchase from them or not. My first TM was a Prochem and it was a darn good TM, but dealing with the dude I bought it from made dealing with Bristor seem like fun in comparison. Over the years, I have seen two (other than the first one) come and go and a third Prochem dealer opened up in Montgomery a couple years ago. All of them were the same kind of guys. The kind that don't smile when they ask if they can "help" you and never seem to give you that warm and fuzzy feeling that I get from TCS. I have always figured that the only thing all those guys had in common was Prochem. So, it was natural for me to assume it's a Prochem corporate culture issue.

I always try to avoid both ends of the spectrum. I avoid the one man, shade tree suppliers and I avoid the large corporate manufacturers and their distributors. The pleasant dealings are almost always with the medium sized operations. They're small enough to know you by name and large enough to take care of business.

Thank God for TCS.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Brave Soul said:
Porkchop you ever wonder if maybe it's you........nawww, couldn't be! KMA!

eat yor heart out Werner

That's an issue I am willing to explore. However, I have a good relationship with enough suppliers that I think you may be barking up the wrong burrito, Taco.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jimbo said:
Actually Mikey my main supplier and I have been dating for 14 years, no problems. My repair guy 8 years.

wow...you date both of them, Willy?

That might be weird elsewhere...but whatever happens in VanSterdam...

No- I'm not that big of a prick to deal with. you didn't have any grief when I bought the rv from you. these guys don't get greif because they do the job.

JK Do you heat the water in your portable unit?

kleenrite 2 in line, 15 feet after the pump

Any chance you could be going over-temp on the pumptec??

tap hot only

And I agree...I would want the supplier to handle it...maybe the pail sat for too long or something?

Supplier refused to handle it, thats why I went to prochem,.

And as for warning us about Prochem...they have helped me make buckets of money for the last 32 years...I am VERY HAPPY with them...their Machines...and a lot of their chems...just saying.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The ProChem supplier here (Pro Line) is very good and friendly and helpful, so I do not think it is a ProChem issue on the service front. And usually we don't have to deal directly with ProChem anyhow. The dealer has to.

However, I am with Marty. I would not return to a supplier that does not treat me right (meaning being friendly and responsive.)
Life's just too short to deal with these kind of people.

Jimbo said:
And as for warning us about Prochem...they have helped me make buckets of money for the last 32 years...
Prochem made you nada Jimbo.
It's the other way around- You made them money.

What made you money, is your hard work and effort. You would have done just the same with Chemspec or any other good manufacturer.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ofer Kolton said:
The ProChem supplier here (Pro Line) is very good and friendly and helpful, so I do not think it is a ProChem issue on the service front. And usually we don't have to deal directly with ProChem anyhow. The dealer has to.

However, I am with Marty. I would not return to a supplier that does not treat me right (meaning being friendly and responsive.)
Life's just too short to deal with these kind of people.

The problem is NOT seeing on the ground actions taken by the distributor chain. The distributor's poor choices reflect back on the company. If the dispute escalates, the company should step up and mediate the dispute, if only to shine their own rocket. Will what I've said have any influence on sales or profitability? Not likely, but if it did , than I guess I made my point. They have lost any future business from me. Everyone else is an adult, and can make their own choices. I made my point about being set adrift by them and their agents.They fail the end user and fail to police the distributors - BY SELLING A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. If I hired a tech to work for me and the customer had a legitimate complaint about quality, should I tell them tough toenails? I don't think so.

Jimbo said:
And as for warning us about Prochem...they have helped me make buckets of money for the last 32 years...
Prochem made you nada Jimbo.
It's the other way around- You made them money.

EXACTLY

What made you money, is your hard work and effort. You would have done just the same with Chemspec or any other good manufacturer.

A good distributor should work with you like a partner because your success is also their success.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I always thought I wanted a big headed donkey, you can get them here from Craigslist for $75.00-$100.00.

That was until my neighbor who lives just down the road got one for a friend for his horse. Damn thing is a mile away and I can hear it like he is next door. no won ton soup for you!

Well, I guess I can hear Willy and he is clear in Canaduh! eat yor heart out Werner

eat shit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom