BEFORE You Buy From Prochem

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ofer Kolton said:
The ProChem supplier here (Pro Line) is very good and friendly and helpful, so I do not think it is a ProChem issue on the service front. And usually we don't have to deal directly with ProChem anyhow. The dealer has to.

However, I am with Marty. I would not return to a supplier that does not treat me right (meaning being friendly and responsive.)
Life's just too short to deal with these kind of people.

Jimbo said:
And as for warning us about Prochem...they have helped me make buckets of money for the last 32 years...
Prochem made you nada Jimbo.
It's the other way around- You made them money.

What made you money, is your hard work and effort. You would have done just the same with Chemspec or any other good manufacturer.
Holy shit Offer you finally made an intelligent post that i totally agree with. The mind set of people thinking that these companies are doing them a favor is all wrong. These companies would not give you the sweat of their ass on the hottest day of summer if they thought they could not get your money. The one thing these companies fail to realize is that we choose them as long as they behave and treat us good. We as consumers have the money they want and are in the drivers seat and can choose from hundreds of them and they can only choose from one of us. Having a good relationship with a supplier is a great thing but don't let their good business practice be confused with (they like you and are doing you favors)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Having a good relationship with a supplier is a great thing but don't let their good business practice be confused with (they like you and are doing you favors)
It cuts both ways, don't fool yourself with your clients either. You're only as good as your last job! oh my...

Cameron1

Good God.

What a bunch of losers!!!!!!!

Who has time to worry or fret about a batch of solution.

If your this tight about a few dollars.....you ain't got a clue about the bigger picture.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Cameron1 said:
Good God.

If your this tight about a few dollars.....you ain't got a clue about the bigger picture.
Nice to see your here

Birds of a feather flock together so i guess that makes you a Loooser!!!!!! I see this thread as someone standing up for himself and refusing to take shit laying down.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mardie said:
Cameron1 said:
Good God.

Nice to see your here

Birds of a feather flock together so i guess that makes you a Loooser!!!!!! I see this thread as someone standing up for himself and refusing to take shit laying down.

FloCk of tIghT-wAds... KMA!
We have a DIFFERENT veiw on this side of the mOunTaIn.... LIKE!

Our Veiw.... J/K

gda2ysrour-Mount_Rushmore-1.jpg

YOURS.... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

image0011-1.jpg

Why don't you guys..."just buy your SHIT in CanaDUH !"... :idea: eat shit!

Cameron1

Mardie said:
Cameron1 said:
Good God.

Nice to see your here

When you grow up.... Try to look me up. Untill then, try reading some good books!

Cameron1

On another note.......l

I deal with several different suppliers. All of them, bar none , would go to bat for me regardless of who's right and who's wrong.

I think ole willy coyote and alot of you guys should ask yourselves .......what value do you bring to the show? Maybe look in the mirror??

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hey Steve,
Not clear here if you just thumping your chest, or just letting us know you be the greatest.

Please clarify eat yor heart out Werner

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mardie said:
Holy shit Offer you finally made an intelligent post that i totally agree with.

To be honest, it's like being endorsed by Dave- Not sure if I should take it as a compliment or an insult yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Maybe Harpo, my adopted grumpy grandpa and romp adviser , will tell me how to look at it from his side eat yor heart out Werner

Take it away Joe............

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ofer Kolton said:
Mardie said:

To be honest, it's like being endorsed by Dave- Not sure if I should take it as a compliment or an insult yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Maybe Harpo, my adopted grumpy grandpa and romp adviser , will tell me how to look at it from his side eat yor heart out Werner

I am SURE I have an oPinIon........................................................BUTT

76460_1206513299509_1728988377_394105_2627016_n.jpg

After pOnDerInG your question ..I have come to a conclusion.................................BUTT

225258_1049815371199_1400166769_30156665_1761_n-1.jpg

NeVerMiNd.... eat shit!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ofer Kolton said:
Mardie said:

It is all good

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Cameron1 said:
On another note.......l

I deal with several different suppliers. All of them, bar none , would go to bat for me regardless of who's right and who's wrong.

I think ole willy coyote and alot of you guys should ask yourselves .......what value do you bring to the show? Maybe look in the mirror??
I have the greatest respect for all my suppliers and they have gone above and beyond for me and i do value that tremendously and they know that.Their are others i have had in the past that i fired so no problem with them. It just goes to prove that a smart supplier knows how to conduct business and make money. In fact they treat me so good that i have a strong professional loyalty towards them.In the same note if they ever tried to cheat or deceive me i would fire them in a heart beat.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Cameron1 said:
Good God.

Sorry buddy, I worked for the couple of hundred. I don't like being stiffed, but since you feel that strongly and don't care about the money you earn, you can forward me a stack of your cash.

No? Why not?

Cameron1 said:
On another note.......l

yeah - bringing people to them, delivering some FREE STORE SHELVING to them when they were a start up, buying equipment and chemicals shouldn't bring any customer loyalty.There's a lot of grease nipples under this bus......

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
willy you wouldn't be out a couple hundred because they would have replaced the gallon or so. They said it was usable and they are the chemists not YOU. I worked for the piece of shit cross american machine also but back then you were all over me just to shut up

Cameron1

Willy P said:
Cameron1 said:
Good God.

Sorry buddy, I worked for the couple of hundred. I don't like being stiffed, but since you feel that strongly and don't care about the money you earn, you can forward me a stack of your cash.

No? Why

It's all good. I'm just saying that most people always do what right. Especially if it's in their best self interest. For some reason, these guys don't see it as you do.... I'm wondering why?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am thinking your bullshit isn't worth your business IE Broke Dick compalainer... Since steve was too politically correct to spell it out

Willy P

Name
Willy P
XTREME1 said:
I am thinking your bullshit isn't worth your business IE Broke Dick compalainer... Since steve was too politically correct to spell it out

Good for you Spanky. Everyone in the free world was waiting for your opinion. Now run along and go play with your marbles.

HEY! I'VE GOT AN IDEA! - Why don't you get yourself a rotovac!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Cameron1 said:
I'm just saying that most people always do what right. Especially if it's in their best self interest. For some reason, these guys don't see it as you do.... I'm wondering why?
Now, I don't personally now Willy and I certainly know only his side of the story. Granted it is not exactly the end of the world. However, my assumption is that it is not really about the money that Willy is upset about, but the attitude.

On the other hand, I love Steve's assumption that if the Supplier does not treat Willy right, it must be Willy's fault. Sounds like the same logic: If the abusive husband spanks the kids and wife, well.................they must have done something to piss him off. Surely it must be their fault.

And that if your supplier, Steve, treats you right, you must be GREAT. Talk about self congratulating.

XTREME1 said:
Now that you made it so clear.
Rest assured Greg, from now on, I don't think anybody will EVER confuse you with being politically correct. eat yor heart out Werner

XTREME1 said:
I worked for the piece of shit cross american machine also but back then you were all over me just to shut up
So, in other words, this is Cross American payback time. Right?
Right?

Jimbo

Re: Prochem Rocks!

I stand by my statement that Prochem has helped me make buckets of money over the years...no they did not do it for me...but they gave me world-class tools to get the job done...and I would be a fool not to thank them for that!

Sorry your experience was not that stellar, Willy...but that does not mean Prochem is a bad company...eg I just bought 6 pairs of 'Wrangler' cargo shorts from WalMart...good price...plus I like the cargo arrangement for summer work at the lake...lotsa ballroom...plus a pocket for the Fels Naptha...Wore a pair for a day working...holy cow...they were pieces of junk...had some kind of wierd sewed-on pockets for the main pockets...could barely fit a wallet in them...clingly...etc...they are ALL GOING BACK for a refund...but will I buy a pair of Wrangler Jeans or a Wrangler shirt...or even some other Wrangler Cargos of a different type? You bet I will. I won't give up on the brand over one lousy product.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
So, in other words, this is Cross American payback time. Right?
Right?
Not at all willy freely gave his opinionwhich I thought was interestiing because I didn't want anything.. So no payback.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Sorry Greg - I offered you a simple solution to a problem you had, with good intentions, and you've been trying to sniff at my balls or catch my farts since then. Since you're there KMA.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
ha ha . Not at all Willy but I never pass up a chance to stick it to someone..LOL

I may be one of the most reactive people here by publicly dumping companies but I guess no one really understands you complaint and that is why you do not have a lot of support. You say you not going to mix cause it is not your job then you say you mixed it. Then when asked if you brought the whole 5 gallons back you didn't respond. So the details are a little sketchy. No biggie for me. I dealt with the higher ups in Prochem and they had no solutions

Back
Top Bottom