Besides cash, whats some of your better tips?

DannyD

The best tip in terms of value I got was one lady gave me a rocking chair. I've had a few people invite me to stay for lunch or dinner. No offers for sex but a few times I've gotten some hugs from some gorgeous women who were pretty happy about the job I did.

mdash29

Got a $10 off Gift certificate From Lowes if you spend $250 with them. The old man that gave it to me thought it was real special, So I guess it came from the heart, which is the point.

Michael

Jay D

Name
Jay D
1985 chevy Astro Van, 1971 karman Ghia(I had to leave both in Cailfornia), 1995 Honda Accord in Texas(still driving it). All Free but needing some work. PTL. :wink:

Mike Draper

chicken eggs.......at least 10x a year. and in the fall custy's give me fresh veggies out of their garden.

J. R. Nation

2 matching lazy boy recliners ( looked a little dirty) , but hey I'm a pro . Took em home & cleaned and they looked new.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
got some buffalo steak and buffalo hamburger one time. Very lean meat but is expensive in a grocery store. Yummy!!

glenboy

Name
GLEN
my helper and i cleaned for a old german couple when we were done they insisted we eat an drink so we sat at a dining table surrouned by imported dark wood furniture like i have never seen before we ate sausage and drank homemade whiskey till we were ready to puke this was one heluva tip then we drove home drunker than hell i think the year was 1989 i would never try this today

Able 1

Name
Keith
I got me a chimp....

011.jpg

Well I do call him a bottle opener, or my helper for short. :wink: He's stainless!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom