Best Cell Phone?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The talk to text option on the epic is....well....Epic!

Really works well.

Voice dialing works well also.

I love the bar code scanner too....You can scan a product without the price and it will give you the price....And the price that the other stores in the area have it. :shock:

Really cool stuff.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you do realize most of that is just an android app....and they all can do it for the most part....

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i have a i phone i love it i'm hooked

my wife has a samsung fascinate which also has been very good

tell ya the truth very little difference in the 2 but i went to all apple iPad and the macbook and the iPhone for me

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy said:
you do realize most of that is just an android app....and they all can do it for the most part....

Yeah I know....I was just thinking of the apps that I have on my phone.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
been running a droid x for quite a while, to me its been a great phone, I am on my 3rd unit however, they had bad speakers in them apparently a known problem with the droid x. I had been running the moto droid before that and it was an ok phone, however this one is faster and the bigger screen is enough bigger to make a big difference.

I have some friends that use the sprint evo 4g, and they all say it will not hold a candle to the droid x. battery life on their phones suck. and sprint sucks too. they use them because its so cheap. verizon while expensive is worth it to me. I personally don't see the point of the I phone now. its a smaller screen than what I have and the android market has just as good of aps now. for verizon the i phone is too little too late. the other thing is verizon had to make a bunch of changes to accomodate the i phone, all of which I don't like, no longer do they exchange phones in the stores. bascially the stores are just sales outlets with no ability to solve problems.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
steve g said:
been running a droid x for quite a while, to me its been a great phone, I am on my 3rd unit however, they had bad speakers in them apparently a known problem with the droid x. I had been running the moto droid before that and it was an ok phone, however this one is faster and the bigger screen is enough bigger to make a big difference.

I have some friends that use the sprint evo 4g, and they all say it will not hold a candle to the droid x. battery life on their phones suck. and sprint sucks too. they use them because its so cheap. verizon while expensive is worth it to me. I personally don't see the point of the I phone now. its a smaller screen than what I have and the android market has just as good of aps now. for verizon the i phone is too little too late. the other thing is verizon had to make a bunch of changes to accomodate the i phone, all of which I don't like, no longer do they exchange phones in the stores. bascially the stores are just sales outlets with no ability to solve problems.

Been with sprint for almost 9 years and noooo problems over here....

you kinda like to tell it how you think it is dont cha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the photon is the bees knees....and the battery life is twice that of other smart phone i have seen, and thats with it checking email every 30 mins...I am at 60% from 10 am and ran it as a mp3 for like 4 hrs of time, browsed the web, talked....

for the most part they dont SUCK, and the cost difference is big enough for me and the number of lines i have, that $$$$ far out ways any pros verizon has....tell me how that throttling is for ya when you hit it??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom